• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Corrupted Wishes game XD~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
School will be a lot easier,but in a time where you're not going to school anymore

I wish I had more time.

Blue

You will be a rock star,but suddenly nobody wants to have something to do with you anymore

I wish I had better marks

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
You do have better marks. . .. but only because you're sleeping with your hairy 80-year-old teacher.

I wish that my life was amazing and that everyone liked me and that I had no problems in the world.

Blue

Your life will be just how you want it to be,but suddenly your heart decides to stop beating and you'll end up dead.

I wish my brother would have more time for me

Blue

You will drop dead,but unfortunately,you weren't wearing your nicest clothes,thus nobody paid any attention to you.hehe

I wish I would win a prize

Nobody Master

You become the muscliest person alive: but to feed all those cells you have to spend all you money on food and you go broke. And then the muscle turns to fat when you get old.

I wish I could eat as many Jaffa cakes as I wanted without getting really fat by the end of it.

Blue

You will be sick over school,but all the teachers will also be ill,so no classes will be held

I wish I had already bought all christmas presents

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
You get the yummy pink username, but unfortunately, you soon find out from the doctor that you are allergic to the color pink, and upon looking at your username again, you fall over in convulsions.

I wish I brought sexy back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back