• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Correct me if i'm wronge, but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

away to the ligh

I haven't played FF 10 or 10-2, but I do believe that the gullwings are from 10-2. Right, except they look like children in kh2? What's up with that?

anyone but me

away to the ligh said:
I haven't played FF 10 or 10-2, but I do believe that the gullwings are from 10-2. Right, except they look like children in kh2? What's up with that?
They are from 10-2, and they aren't supposed to look like children; they are supposed to look chibi-ish. Why they did this? I don't know... I guess they figured it worked out better or something?

I

inhiding

They did it to give the trio a family-feel. Soccer moms wouldn't want three small fairies flying around with some cleavege showing.

Whispered.Hope

YuRiPa were faeries in KHII. They don't have any direct connection to their FFX-2 counterparts other than being a group and looking for teasures. It's the same reason Seifer's a kid-- all he retains is his personality from VIII.

lxcloud_strifexl

i think nomura said he wanted fairies in the game so he made YuRiPa fairies i read it somewhere in an interview ill come back and give you the interview later if i can find it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back