• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Corpse Bride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I never saw the Nightmare before Christmas and I went to see this movie yesterday. It was alright, but I hated the musicals.

Website
www.myspace.com
I saw it opening day as well, it was a disappointment, to me. I mean, Tim could've done a much better job on it. =\ It was okay, just not the best. And I'd have to agree with you, it doesn't even compare to Nightmare Before Christmas. =3

Cici_Rose

I saw it opening night, and I loved it! Imo, you can't even compare it to TBNBC, they're two totally different movies. Plus I was really young when I saw it, so of course I'm going to remember it as this awe inspiring masterpiece every time I watch it. This movie was just as good to me, but like I said, they're too different for me to compare. It was such a sweet story, though (I loved the ending)..My only complaint would be that it was little short. I can't wait to see it again

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
You have to think... Burton had a shorter deadline, and plus it takes about three years just to make THAT much of a movie. He worked on TNBC for like ... five years. I also thought the plot was very interesting, it was a love story turned Encemetric...

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I loved the Nightmare Before Christmas. And this is a new idea (Heck, Disney can't do any better XD) So I think this movie's gonna be good. Haha...wonder if he does marry her really...

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I saw it and I was slightly disappointed. I couldn't help but notice that Danny Elfman's compositions in the movie were just some of his older work, just slightly tweaked. I did love his voice as the narrator-skeleton, though. Plot-wise the movie was good; but overall I had expectations that were a bit higher.

UnknownEnigma

THAT WAS A CRAZY MOVIE MAN!!!!! omg i lliekd it alot but of course no one compares to jack! i loved the piano parts i want the notes it was awesome....go see it yeah it was short but i liked it. but TNBC still better but man this wa scrazy i liked it and id see it again

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Holy Hell!

I F-ING LOVED this movie!! XD
I saw it on the sneak selected theatre release on the 16th and it was sooooo worth it! XD

And as much as I did like this movie, I still say NBC is #1. While this is close #2. :)

I can't wait to get CB on DVD!!

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
I just can't stop listening to the soundtrack.
I pre-ordered it at this one site and the bonus for that was an autographed OST booklet sign by Danny Elfman himself!!!
My most precious piece of paper I have!

*goes off to listen to it again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back