• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coronavirus and Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PrettyGuard

Awards
What's the safest place to go to (aside from your backyard), for you to have a walk with your dog? Were you able to provide for his needs during the pandemic?

Snowflake:3

Awards
keep him on a leash... or just inside the house or whatever. and stay home even if he begs you to walk him, your life is more important.

D

Deleted member 252753

I think taking my dog out on walks even with the pandemic has been a good thing, for him and for me. If you can avoid getting close to people and aren't especially vulnerable, just walking outside with them isn't that big a risk. I walk my dog very early in the morning and at night when there aren't many people around. I live in a very safe town though and know in a lot of other places that wouldn't be so safe.

If you live near some woods then they are a good place to walk dogs and keep your distance from people.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If your dog needs to walk for exercise try some activities in your backyard. Play fetch with a ball or frisbee

PrettyGuard

Awards
I think taking my dog out on walks even with the pandemic has been a good thing, for him and for me. If you can avoid getting close to people and aren't especially vulnerable, just walking outside with them isn't that big a risk. I walk my dog very early in the morning and at night when there aren't many people around. I live in a very safe town though and know in a lot of other places that wouldn't be so safe.

If you live near some woods then they are a good place to walk dogs and keep your distance from people.

We usually go out 3-4 times a day, which means taking the elevator each way. I have a mask and I make sure to push the elevator keys with my apartment key, not my finger.

Bringing him to the vet, they have the owners wait outside in the car and they come out to get him and then bring him back out, so the exposure there is small.

Back