• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coraline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I am going to see it.

Thanks for the status update.

Are these all books in the Coraline series?!

When I quoted Galen's comment about Sandman, it kind of implies I'm talking about Sandman lol
Coraline isn't a series, thank god.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Henry Selick is extremely good at what he does; and that is stop-motion. Neil Gaiman is one of the greatest fiction writers of our time. If these two can't produce something entertaining, I'll lose faith in the world.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Lol sorry, I thought maybe Sandman was the sequel to Coraline, my b.

Nawh, Sandman was a series of comic Gaiman wrote. It's a tragedy about Dream, one of the seven Endless, and how he copes following his 50 years of captivity up until the late 20th century.

It's beyond awesome too.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Nawh, Sandman was a series of comic Gaiman wrote. It's a tragedy about Dream, one of the seven Endless, and how he eventually destroys himself following his 50 years of captivity up until the late 20th century.

It's beyond awesome too.

Auwh. You ruined the ending for me. D: I'm only on number five.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Nawh, Sandman was a series of comic Gaiman wrote. It's a tragedy about Dream, one of the seven Endless, and how he eventually destroys himself following his 50 years of captivity up until the late 20th century.

It's beyond awesome too.
Hmm well if I ever get free time to read ha, like that'll happen I will consider Sandman.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Auwh. You ruined the ending for me. D: I'm only on number five.

ohshit, sorry. I always thought it was pretty obvious from the start that it was going to happen, my mistake :C

shinysilver

I saw it last Friday, and it was amazing. I read the book when I was about 12 years old, but no one else in my town seems to have read it. I thought it followed the book plot line very well without actually being exactly the same as the book.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Watched it last night.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, but the film was actually quite decent. Much better than most of the movies I've seen this year.

Sorax3

I was a fan of Tim Burton since the nightmare before christmas. I didn't really have an opinon an selick, but I did freak when I heard this was bieng made. The director of my favorite movie was making my favorite book into a movie. :D I was soo excited. I had read Coraline and loved it, it was like perfect for me. I saw the movie, and I gotta say I was totally pissed after the movie. It was in like some alternate universe from the book I knew. It made coraline seem like a bipolar girl honestly and I was angry about all the changes. I mean they even changed the ending. I was like seriously? Definately a kid's movie, I wouldn't see it if you read it. I just couldn't believe it, a real let down..well in my opinon. Though it was very well artistically, astounding in 3-D.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I loved this movie, really, though I'll admit I haven't read the book (though i have been looking for it). Gotta admit, the Other Mother scared me (>_<;). Definitely worth seeing, I thought it was kinda cute too. But the theater I went to didn't have 3-d so yeah T~T

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
iv been wanting to see this....i really liked the nightmare before christmas though D;... i hope its good... i might watch it tomorrow..or friday the 13th...

Xodyc

I loved this movie, really, though I'll admit I haven't read the book (though i have been looking for it). Gotta admit, the Other Mother scared me (>_<;). Definitely worth seeing, I thought it was kinda cute too. But the theater I went to didn't have 3-d so yeah T~T

NOOOO!! I wanted to see it and haven't however I know where I can find the book :tongue: so yeah hope I can see it sometime...T___T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back