• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coraline

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

This looks very, very interesting. My sister is reading the book and she thinks it's pretty cool, so I will probably end up seeing it. Plus, it's directed by Tim Burton. How could you go wrong with that?
It's Henry Selick, but he was the director of Nightmare Before Christmas.

Voltron

Silver Member
Damn, you're right. But it definitely said Tim Burton in the commercial somewhere...

But I did find out the the director does a lot of Burton-esque things, such as the stop-motion animation and all.

Haha, no, I'm positive it never mentioned Burton once in the commercial.

Voltron

Silver Member
Which was not Time Burton. :p

Directed by:
Henry Selick

Produced by:
Mary Sandell
Claire Jennings

Executive Producer:
Bill Mechanic
Henry Selick
Michael Zoumas

Line Produce:
Harry Linden

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
i guess nobody cares that neil gaiman wrote this story. you know. neil gaiman. (this is a wikilink) why does no one mention neil gaiman. i will mention neil gaiman.

his short stories are fucking awesome
also, sandman and anansi boys

Reptar :D

I was in love with the book and when i heard that the director of Nbc i was ecstatic but now i looked at the trailers and everything it looks so horrible, like when the girl ghost in the closet is like "You're in trouble, girl!" i was like, WHAT THE HELL and dakota fanning in it is really not sparking my interest

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
and i feel bad for not having sandman by now.

Torrent it, or buy books 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, and 9
The books inbetween are just filler. Awesome, brillinatly crafted filler, but filler none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back