• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COOLFRESH'S BBS THEORY PART ONE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Yeah. Those things just make me want to censor it for Cheesiness. lol.
So, we want that scene to be in BBS and somehow incorporated into the boss fight. Is that right?

Aria

braver by the minute
If that was censored than over 3/4 of kh2 would be gone lol. So yeah basically that's right.

Aria

braver by the minute
Hmm true lol. It would be like a 2 hour game. Which would suck even more...

Veddix

^^^TAV's seem better as the past three and the game reports say it might be the best one yet so it should be good.

devastater147

by Vens Keyblade breaking I think that maybe how the keychain comes into play because Nomura hasn't given any hints or anything saying it was extremely major in BBS. So far I seen the them do everything esle normal with a keyblade I don't think a weapon consider that powerful that suppose to even have a mind of its own would just break if frozen.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
by Vens Keyblade breaking I think that maybe how the keychain comes into play because Nomura hasn't given any hints or anything saying it was extremely major in BBS. So far I seen the them do everything esle normal with a keyblade I don't think a weapon consider that powerful that suppose to even have a mind of its own would just break if frozen.

maybe...Or MX just owns that badly and totally demolished that keyblade :D
haha jk

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
coolfresh is fucking cool as shit yo u dont get in the way of his theory bro no way yo coolfresh cool.

damn i really like ur name coolfresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back