• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

coolest video ever/in my thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
good intersting but..... the music didn't totally fit hehehehe and i pause at the dual weilding unknown when her he's looking at ya and i really can't decide if it's sora or bhk

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Dude... That was awesome! I think it's great that they could have a KH2 movie like that without Utada! It was a nice change! At first I was like: Oh no! Is this song gonna be able to pull everything together? And yeah! By the time it was over, the song had proved itself.
Once agan, that was awesome!

adventchildkiori

The Music is from the Game "Chrono Cross' its called "Times Scar". ^_^ I didnt make the video I just know the music when I watched it.

sakura hikari

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
*gasp!* Time's Scar!!! YAY! luv that song. Fav song from Chrono Cross! Anyway, the timing for the movie maker was ok, but i was slightly disappointed with Some of the timing--in Some parts. But yes, the maker is very good at matching scenes. Man, this maker made the movie that i wanted to make. I wanted to use Scars Left by Time to match with KH scenes too. Man, they did it before i did...

A

Audo

hmmm.. I didnt really care for it all that much. All of these types of movies are the same,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back