• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coolest Organization XIII Boss Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora RE+Mixed

In Final Mix which boss battle would you say was the coolest/best. In my opinion it would have to be a 3 way tie between Xemnas, Larxene, and Marluxia.

sifero

Roxas has to be the best organiztion boss battle(even though I haven't played KH2FM+).

Detronilizer

My Top 3:

1.) Roxas - Such an epic battle. Had one of the best/coolest reaction commands, very fast-paced.

2.) Marluxa - For one, he's my favorite member, love his attacks in both FM and Re:CoM, love his evil laugh.

3.) Tie between Axel and Demyx - Both are fast paced, their attacks are fun to dodge, timing is a must in both fights.

Lee Akira

I have to say Saix,he was so powerful(too poweful if you ask me)when he turn into his berserk mode,also axel's battle was cool,it was your very first time you wittness the awsomeness of the organization XIII(if you didn't play COM)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Roxas. cuase if you steal his keyblades, and go into limit form, your like unstoppable. and also you get the two acrossed keyblade. and how come like NOBODY uses two acrossed i there kh2fm+ games? i know it has a bad ability that makes you go into antiform more, but its really strong and awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back