• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coolest Anti-Form...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the coolest Anti-Form

• Normal Anti-Form

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Timeless River Anti-Form

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Halloween Town Anti-Form

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Space Paranoids Anti-Form

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmaamv

I haven't been here for long so if this thread has been made, forgive me. But I want to know what people think is the coolest anti-form. Mine is Space Paranoids Anti-Form.

fmaamv

Yeah the Halloween Town one was cool, took me forever to figure out what the mask he was wearing was though. I like the Space Paranoids because the ummm "prong" things on the back of his helmet gets turned up, it just makes him look angry.

Last edited:

fmaamv

I've beaten bosses while in anti-form, let's see I beat Xemnas, The Experiment, and Prison Keeper while in anti-form. But you don't remain in the form during the next cutscene you revert back to Normal form, but you drive gauge does go back to max.

fmaamv

The reason you couldn't beat him is most likey because anti-form's final hit isn't till the very last hit on it's combo. I think anyway I would have to check his moves again.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Timeless River one was the best. It was so cute, in an evil kind of way.

fmaamv

I have the video of him hanging upsidedown on this post look under the link for normal anti-form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back