• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COOL THINGS ABOUT BBS-TITLE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

FIRST THING:

It is so cool, when you invert BBS-logo(rly awesome):
khbirthbysleepgo0.png

I MEAN THAT IS THERE HIDDEN MEANING???!!!(In secret ending Terra´s eyes changed from blue(original logo) to orange(inverted logo)

SECOND THING:

My friend figured out very cool thing! He said that when you record urself saying "birth by sleep"="boeerth bai sliip" and then rewind in an editing-ptogram, YOU WILL GET HIDDEN MESSAGE!(TRY IT!)

THIRD THING:
screen3ar6.jpg

Terra is Xehanort and THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ´BOUT IT! ;DD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
pills aib thrib? lol... Tis RLY awesome inverted

UrbanQuattrus

So shouldn't Terra's skin be blue, by this analogy? Inverting the colors doesn't prove anything. Blue is a normal eye color and yellow is an eye color associated with evil, that's all.

Y

Yannis

pills aib thrib? lol... Tis RLY awesome inverted
i hope u joking..>_>"

I said that u need to record urself saying "birth by sleep" and then rewind it! NOT TO TYPE JUST TEXT BACKWARDS.

if u say the sentence correctly, you should have something like "heard, I be heals" My friend never said straight..

So shouldn't Terra's skin be blue, by this analogy? Inverting the colors doesn't prove anything. Blue is a normal eye color and yellow is an eye color associated with evil, that's all.
The skin is not supposed to be inverted. ONLY PUPILS AND HAIR. I used MS Paint so it was hard to take skin out of invertion..

UrbanQuattrus

if u say the sentence correctly, you should have something like "heard, I be heals" My friend never said straight..

So what is that supposed to mean, then? "Heard I be heals" isn't even a sentence, it doesn't make any sense.

The skin is not supposed to be inverted. ONLY PUPILS AND HAIR. I used MS Paint so it was hard to take skin out of invertion..

It still isn't evidence of anything.

Y

Yannis

So what is that supposed to mean, then? "Heard I be heals" isn't even a sentence, it doesn't make any sense.

It still isn't evidence of anything.

C´mon! It is cool thing =) and have u noticed that naminé looks like Aqua, when you invert her hair lol?

UrbanQuattrus

^And I hear if you play "The Devil Cried" by Black Sabbath backwards you get an awesome recipe for apple brown betty. :laugh:

Sexy Angel
once again, Yannis makes something for BBS........

although the second thing doesnt make sense... "heard, I be heals"...but most Japan made things dont make since.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think that, indeed, Xemnas is Terra. But Xehanort himself is maybe MX + Terra, I say this because even with evidence we have, Terra looks absolutely nothing like XH...

Y

Yannis

once again, Yannis makes something for BBS........

although the second thing doesnt make sense... "heard, I be heals"...but most Japan made things dont make since.

I think it was much likely:

Sorry for that, I asked my friend and he gave me this:

"peels id beh tripd" = "Peals, I´d be Trip´d"

= "Peals, (that) I would be tripped" = "It(song)tells, that I would be tripped(transported)"

-if it rly is like this, then someone is genious making the title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i never really noticed the connection between terra and xemnas but youve showed me it thanx
good to hear that =)

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Wow wow woo wow!! I have always secretly thought that Terra looked like Xemnas, and that maybe they were the same person. Can this be coincidence, or did Nomy do it on purpose...probably coincidence. But anyway, this is really cool. Great find!!

Twinblades

we all know they look alike and the birth by sleep thing backwards is weird not gonna try it its probally coincodence

donzell7

FIRST THING:

It is so cool, when you invert BBS-logo(rly awesome):
khbirthbysleepgo0.png

I MEAN THAT IS THERE HIDDEN MEANING???!!!(In secret ending Terra´s eyes changed from blue(original logo) to orange(inverted logo)

SECOND THING:

My friend figured out very cool thing! He said that when you record urself saying "birth by sleep"="boeerth bai sliip" and then rewind in an editing-ptogram, YOU WILL GET HIDDEN MESSAGE!(TRY IT!)

THIRD THING:
screen3ar6.jpg

Terra is Xehanort and THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ´BOUT IT! ;DD

I heard some where that MX created Terra and was sent to kill Ven but somthing happened and the creation turned on the creator.

DarkSoldier85

I disagree with the third theory. It would make more sense that the Dark Soldier (MX apprentice) is the Xehanort of the original series because you never see his face. Perhaps in the final fight he loses his memories and shows up in Hollow Bastion, remembering only the name "Xehanort". I don't think Terra would go from good to evil just cause his hair changed colors..... Also, you notice that people's hair in KH doesn't grow that fast, and when Mickey went to see Ansem the Wise, Xehanort had long hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back