• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cool Picture, obviously fake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

sorry i didnt know if this was the right place to put this but it has to do with the secret ending and knights...its riku in a knight armor

keybaldeslinger1

Yeah sweet i have seen it before and there is one of kairi and sora also. Just go to deviant art and search kingdom hearts and scan the pages and eventually you will find them. i tried to put them on here but they were too big and my resizer is locked so someone else can do it.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah sweet i have seen it before and there is one of kairi and sora also. Just go to deviant art and search kingdom hearts and scan the pages and eventually you will find them. i tried to put them on here but they were too big and my resizer is locked so someone else can do it.
It doesn't look good enough to go through all that work.

Caminee

sorry, i just saw it on some site and i thought it looked good..im not claiming it as my own but if someone could resize it that would be great

taa

HEY!!!!!!!!!! i've seen that pic before...OH! it's on deviant-art.com the girl said the armor took her foreEVER to draw lol cool do you know her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back