• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cool new New regarding BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleerox1

So I was on the Myspace app "quizzer" taking KH quizzes :)

and I found this "All kingdom hearts fans open this now" quiz thingy
and inside was THIS

IDK if its true or not but hey it could be!

Here's what they said,

"Okay so the other day I walk into a gamestop. And I go up and talk to an employee. I start talking about the next Kingdom Hearts game 358/2 Days. And he says "I am the Kingdom Hearts Messiah." I say "Well I am the Kingdom Hearts Master!" and then we have a challenge. He answers all of my questions right and I answer all his right. But then he says "I worked with square enix on Kingdom Hearts Ultimania." and I said "REALLY!?" O.O
and he said "yes. so ask me anything you wanna know."

So now I am here to give you the super top secret information that everyone is dying to know! :D

...OKAY!

~So the deal is that Birth By Sleep actually takes place approximately a few years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Not ten years like everyone thought. Here's my favorite part- As you know the two parts of someone are the heartless and the nobody. But now I'm here to tell you that there are three parts to a human. There's the heart, the body, and the soul. You may have heard names thrown out for new enemies such as "somebodies, or unbirths" Moveing on...Sora, Riku, and Kairi are all reincarnations of the three chasers- Ven(Ventus), Terra, and Aqua(Xion). Now I know everyone thought that Sora and Terra were connected...but that's apparently wrong. And let me tell you why. Sora is a reincarnation of Ven, because Ven, Sora, and Roxas are all connected. Riku is actually a reincarnation of Terra, because Terra is the leader of the group and Riku was supposed to be the original keyblade master! Kairi is a reincarnation of Aqua(Xion). Now into the buisiness with Kairi, Namine, and Aqua. Namine is set apart from Kairi and Aqua and therefore that's the reason why she possesses her special "witch" power to go into peoples hearts. :)

Isnt that amazing? I hope you all enjoyed this! :D BYE! :)))"

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This whole story sounds like a load of bullshit, sorry.

His 'job at Square Enix' could rely on the fact that he keeps quiet about things, first off.

Second: Then why has Nomura and co been saying it's a decade before the KH series all this time?

We've known about the three parts of a being for quite a while, since KH2 came out.

'Somebodies' isn't an official term, and the official term for 'Unbirths' is actually Unversed.

Everyone's already made the link between Terra-Riku, Sora-Ven and Kairi-Aqua too.

Namine's memory powers come from the unusual situation of her birth and her ties to Sora and the people around him.

Based on all this:
The guy either works for S-E and is joking around with you.
Or.
He doesn't work there and is trying to sound like he knows a thing or two that no one else does.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
We've seen Sora and Riku looking ten years younger already. Obvious bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back