• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cool Kingdom Hearts games made in Dreams PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lovesponge

Awards
Hi everyone, Dreams for PlayStation 4 came out yesterday. For those that don't know the concept of the game you can make any game you want just with a PS4 controller in Dreams. You can see it as a LittleBigPlanet on steroids.

The community already has made some great Kingdom Hearts content and I taught you guys would like to see it. It does make me wonder what is possible in the future of this game. I really hope that one of the best creators out there will make something Kingdom Hearts related. The potential is huge.

The three best games right now:

A video of someone who made in Olympus in KH3, amazing :eek:

Lovesponge

Awards
Literally nobody interested? :(

I was just amazed as a fan. And imagine what they could do in the coming weeks and months.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I just heard of these games today! As I've been frantically jotting down ideas for the future KH games I'd want to play, hearing about those Dreams games was sooooo exciting! Sorry you had to feel alone with this. I literally finally created a KHInsider account just to let you know you are not XD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This guy's making something.

6SmmeKc.jpg

KN4Bbfd.jpg

czuzzn6.jpg

DqOSZqH.jpg

Last edited:
Back