• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cool idea to replace drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I hope in KH3, they replace drive with something like the FF overdrive system. Where Sora can pull off these powerful abilities after taking a certain amount of damages or by killing a certain amount of enemies.

Example of a overdrive I like to see is a special duel wield overdrive that they could call 'Ultra Warrior'. After Sora kills a certain number of enemies, the ability becomes available and once used, Sora uses his magical powers to split the Kingdom Key into two keyblades( the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or keep it the way it is because that's exactly the same as the drive forms. :glare:

Blight

You should be given the choice of selecting a fighting tsyle at the of the game. Like how it asks you to choose fron magic sword and shield, this time it could be one haned, dual weild or two handed(like kendo).
Also I thing a "god mode" like god of wars "rage of the titan" would be cool. Then again I didn't have any problems with drives, i liked the. Valor form forever

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You should be given the choice of selecting a fighting tsyle at the of the game. Like how it asks you to choose fron magic sword and shield, this time it could be one haned, dual weild or two handed(like kendo).r

Dual wielding would get old really fast.

And it would make the game too easy.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Or keep it the way it is because that's exactly the same as the drive forms. :glare:

The reason to get rid of it is because the idea behind it is stupid. Instead of just giving Sora real overdrives, he gets an ability where you need a partner to perform the overdrive like duel wielding. It's stupid. He should be able to do it without having to fuse with anyone.

And wouldn't you like to have an ability like Bushido Blade or Meteor?

T

TWDIS

lol interesting Idea...but PMF is right as many have stated. and if you could just dual without sacrificing a partner then it would be to good.

Riku Fan1415

You know what would be really cool? Two ideas I had:
1. Sora has an ability where he lets Roxas come out and take over and you get to dual wield as Roxas, blast with light, etc.
2. You can switch to play as your partners. Play as Kairi, Riku, Donald, or Goofy in battle.
What do you think?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The reason to get rid of it is because the idea behind it is stupid. Instead of just giving Sora real overdrives, he gets an ability where you need a partner to perform the overdrive like duel wielding. It's stupid. He should be able to do it without having to fuse with anyone.

And wouldn't you like to have an ability like Bushido Blade or Meteor?

ohh... why didn't you say this in your post earlier? i thought you were talking about drives but they are already in the game...

i was thinking that overdrives should be like you don't need to do anything and watch them fight? that's how ff overdrives are right? you just simply press some button in the menu and you watch your character perform his/her overdrive. but there's limits... it's mostly the same thing.

Granted the drive system isn't perfect but to switch it to a limit break system I would have to say no. I think they should expand on the drive system. Like how in KH2 as you leveled up the drive system you particular abilities. They should expand on that option more. So that when you would level up something like valor form enough you would get synch blade and such and not just a jumping ability.

RikusGaurdian

I love Riku Fan's idea of controlling other party members. (especially if Riku and Kairi are ones in kh3)

A

Azrael

An ability which should be difficult to unlock and if unlocked, idk...

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
I like the drives and I am fine with the fuses. I think that Anti should have been a form to chose from though.... btw how did that one make sense? Why the darkness overtake?

remember sora was a heartless once but regained human form thanks to kairi, and somewhere nomura said that anti form is the result of being a heartless

Awards
You know what would be really cool? Two ideas I had:
1. Sora has an ability where he lets Roxas come out and take over and you get to dual wield as Roxas, blast with light, etc.
2. You can switch to play as your partners. Play as Kairi, Riku, Donald, or Goofy in battle.
What do you think?

I like the idea, but Don and Goofy would have to have pelntiful abilites etc. which they don't have (not saying they can't add it in), and plus, their attack and defense attributes SUX!

I was still expecting to play as someone other than Sora (excluding heartless kid) near the end of the game. I would like to see them attempt it.

And laugh if they failed.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
This game is sticking with Sora as the main character all the way. We might be able to use Riku or Kairi at some point (Escape mission or Hold The Line often sees such situation), but Sora's what we're sticking with.

I think Drive is good enough. Although Master Form suks. And Wisdom is useless.

Anti Form is quick though, Xigbar can't aim me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back