• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cool attacks in kh3 u'd wanna see

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
(not sure if someone's already posted, so sorry if it has been >>)

my friends and i always talk about what cool moves should be in kh3 and my personal favorite is having the ability to change into roxas during a fight (like another drive) or having an attack where sora and roxas split apart and u can fight with both versions.

kh2roxaslover

(not sure if someone's already posted, so sorry if it has been >>)

my friends and i always talk about what cool moves should be in kh3 and my personal favorite is having the ability to change into roxas during a fight (like another drive) or having an attack where sora and roxas split apart and u can fight with both versions.

I also think that would be an awsome attack! I've thought about that one 2 and I :thumbsup: hope they include something to that extent! :thumbsup:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Except the fact that the next KH will be a new series, meaning Sora won't probablly be the main character and might not even appear at all.

Soul Eater Riku7

there should be a meteor spell u no...like sora could summon a giant metoer and control it with his key blade..then he pulls out another blade and cuts the meteor to little pieces..this way thousands and thousands of little pieces fall on the boos or enemy..it could also be the ultimate move in the game...and it must be very hard to obtain

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
As far as magic goes, I would like water, gravity, and aero to be in the game. =P

As for Roxas... maybe a summon who has a few limits?

SifeOner

there should be a meteor spell u no...like sora could summon a giant metoer and control it with his key blade..then he pulls out another blade and cuts the meteor to little pieces..this way thousands and thousands of little pieces fall on the boos or enemy..it could also be the ultimate move in the game...and it must be very hard to obtain

not to be rude, but that doesnt sound like somethign sora would do...its just not his style

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
You mean like Sephiroth's "Meteor Rain" attack, minus 1 giant meteor?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I don't see why a meteor shower is out of the question. I think it would be a cool limit that Sora could perform by himself. It could involves stars falling from the sky and damaging the enemies. =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back