• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cooking up the ultimate weapon in BbS - Ingredients?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neb4444

Re: Trying to cook up a X-Blade ~ Ingredients?

A heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure which have equal strength must intersect A.K.A merge, this causes the X-Blade to be forged.

When the X-Blade is forged it cause KH to appear in the sky above, then the X-Blade can be used to unlock KH.

It should also be noted that the MX reports says the X-Blade and KH seem to Co-Exist, meaning the two have always existed alongside each other.

How come Kairi hasn't formed the X-blade when she 'intersected" with the heartless (or Sora vs Possessed Riku)

Absolute

How come Kairi hasn't formed the X-blade when she 'intersected" with the heartless (or Sora vs Possessed Riku)

The heart of light and the heart of darkness have to be in equal value of power.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

I was always more concerned with the fact of whether or not Vanitas would hand the X blade over. I figured that Vanitas would screw him over.

Vanitas always ended up being kind of loyal, which is odd, but make sense considering he is Ven. Xehanort's original student; just the darker half.

Sora wasn't a pure heart of anything. That's why he made a Heartless, which in itself is just a mass of darkness around a heart. Also, we don't know if the pure-hearted ones have to be Keyblade wielders themselves or anything.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Because Sora doesn't have a pure heart. The requirement is that you need a heart of pure light and a heart of pure dark. Since Sora has darkness in him, it wouldn't work.

kiante

New Theory: You do NOT have to have a heart of Pure Darkness and a heart of Pure Light. You only have to have someone who has EXACTLY equal amounts of light and darkness in them.

After all, that's what merging Ven and Vanitas was supposed to do. Give the new being (full Ven) balance.

So, I bet, the fighting isn't even necessary.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

New Theory: You do NOT have to have a heart of Pure Darkness and a heart of Pure Light. You only have to have someone who has EXACTLY equal amounts of light and darkness in them.

...that's completely incorrect. It NEEDS to be a pure heart.

kiante

What was made when Ven and Vanitas clashed? They merged. You no longer had a heart of Pure Darkness and a Heart of Pure Light. You had one heart that, in theory, is perfectly balanced.

Yes, I KNOW MX says otherwise, but he's not omniscient.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What was made when Ven and Vanitas clashed? They merged. You no longer had a heart of Pure Darkness and a Heart of Pure Light. You had one heart that, in theory, is perfectly balanced.

Yes, I KNOW MX says otherwise, but he's not omniscient.

But that was AFTER Ven and Van's hearts merged. Before the merger, the two hearts 1 of pure darkness and 1 of pure light is essential. After the 2 hearts merge then of course their new heart is half pure darkness and half pure light, but the merger itself of a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light is what forges the X-Blade.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
For all we know the merging is unique to Ven and Vanitas. Maybe with any other two beings with pureh earts, thy stay separate and only one of them can wield the X-Blade.

kiante

But that was AFTER Ven and Van's hearts merged. Before the merger, the two hearts 1 of pure darkness and 1 of pure light is essential. After the 2 hearts merge then of course their new heart is half pure darkness and half pure light, but the merger itself of a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light is what forges the X-Blade.

But you don't really KNOW that's necessary, because we don't know that anyone has had a heart of perfect balance in their own right. MX thought it necessary for a fight to happen with one heart of Pure Darkness and one of Pure Light, but again, he doesn't know everything. He doesn't even know all about what happened during the Keyblade Wars, the crux of his life. And, he's sort of insane.

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont even understand how Vanitas has his own heart. I thought he would just be Ven's darkness devoid of a heart, or the two of them would each hold half of a heart.

I dont get that part..

Neb4444

Because Sora doesn't have a pure heart. The requirement is that you need a heart of pure light and a heart of pure dark. Since Sora has darkness in him, it wouldn't work.

Last time I checked Kairi has a heart of pure light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back