• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cooking and Baking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Not sure if it applies, but it's the best thread for it right now. If you add some milk to a root beer (in the right balance, of course) it tastes like a root beer float. :D

D

Deleted member 36435

I don't refrigate it actually, I just leave it out to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
I like it it warm :p

I want to make something with Nutella.!

Nutella Recipes

My mouth is drooling. :rolleyes:
Make your basic chocolate cookie (like chocolate + chocolate chip) and just add in about a cup of nutella before stirring in the chocolate chips. It'll be great.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Make your basic chocolate cookie (like chocolate + chocolate chip) and just add in about a cup of nutella before stirring in the chocolate chips. It'll be great.

Diabetes waiting to happen, but who gives a ***? lol

A hint for those Mac n' Cheese lovers.
If you want AWESOME Mac n' Cheese. Here's what you do:

After you boil the pasta (make sure you only do it for 10 min!) And when you're getting ready to cook the cheese and stuff.
On the pan,
1) butter
2) grill some onions!
3) add pasta and cheese and stuff.
4) I add in shreeded cheddar cheese on top, just to make it extra cheesy. :)

Adding onions in it, actually makes it more savory. You might want to try it yet if you haven't.

***If you like SpicyFoods***
add this is as an "appetizer"

1) grab 8 hot dogs
2) slice them, and slice some onions while you're at it too.
3) grab pan, add butter, onions, and wait till it sizzles.
4) add sliced hot dogs, wait till they cook through.
5) when nearly done, add a substantial amount of ketchup and Tapatio sauce (depending on how spicy you like it)
6) lower flame, wait till you see the ketchup starting to (boil?)
7) eat.

:p

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
Thing I am currently really good at making:

Buckwheat noodle asian stirfry
Ingredients: Tomato, 1/3 onion, 1/2 green pepper, garlic clove, buckwheat noodles, olive/sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, salt, bowl of marijuana (mandatory). You can add extra vegetables if you want, although not necessary. Sometimes I put in spinach or pepper (but don't use soy sauce if you use pepper). If you decide to do this, you may need to take away a bit of each of the other vegetables, or just add more noodles.

1. put pot of water on stove top to boil.
2. put your oil in a pan on medium heat. non-stick pan mother fucker
3. while water and oil heat up, chop up your tomato, onion, green pepper and garlic clove. The size is up to you, I usually dice it up pretty fine.
4. by the time you finish chopping that shit up, the water should be boiling. so throw the veggies in the pan and let the sizzling commence. put the noodles in the boiling water for about 2-3 minutes. for the love of god don't cook the noodles to al dente ffs.
5. stir up those veggies until they smell fucking delicious.
6. once the noodles are done, strain dat shit. put it aside for a few minutes and make sure the veggies are looking good. when you think the veggies look cooked enough, get the noodles in that pan with the veggies. stir it up.
7. add 1/2 cup of water so the noodles can finish cooking. you may face an issue of the noodles sticking to the pan after this, so just add a bit more oil once the water is fully absorbed.
8. after the noodles are fairly tender, add some fuckin salt. stir it in, then add some soy sauce. you don't need a ton of it. it's really up to you. throw on some sesame seeds too.

This is basically my quick dinner solution since I've been getting home at like 7-8 PM lately. It's damn delicious. disclaimer: I suck at cooking.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Thing I am currently really good at making:

Buckwheat noodle asian stirfry
Ingredients: Tomato, 1/3 onion, 1/2 green pepper, garlic clove, buckwheat noodles, olive/sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, salt, bowl of marijuana (mandatory). You can add extra vegetables if you want, although not necessary. Sometimes I put in spinach or pepper (but don't use soy sauce if you use pepper). If you decide to do this, you may need to take away a bit of each of the other vegetables, or just add more noodles.

1. put pot of water on stove top to boil.
2. put your oil in a pan on medium heat. non-stick pan mother diddlyer
3. while water and oil heat up, chop up your tomato, onion, green pepper and garlic clove. The size is up to you, I usually dice it up pretty fine.
4. by the time you finish chopping that shit up, the water should be boiling. so throw the veggies in the pan and let the sizzling commence. put the noodles in the boiling water for about 2-3 minutes. for the love of god don't cook the noodles to al dente ffs.
5. stir up those veggies until they smell diddlying delicious.
6. once the noodles are done, strain dat shit. put it aside for a few minutes and make sure the veggies are looking good. when you think the veggies look cooked enough, get the noodles in that pan with the veggies. stir it up.
7. add 1/2 cup of water so the noodles can finish cooking. you may face an issue of the noodles sticking to the pan after this, so just add a bit more oil once the water is fully absorbed.
8. after the noodles are fairly tender, add some diddlyin salt. stir it in, then add some soy sauce. you don't need a ton of it. it's really up to you. throw on some sesame seeds too.

This is basically my quick dinner solution since I've been getting home at like 7-8 PM lately. It's damn delicious. disclaimer: I suck at cooking.

Now will you please explain to me how the bowl of marijuana takes into effect here?
thanx.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I just started experimenting again recently. I stayed away from any major work in the kitchen for a while, other than basic meals. I have been looking up a few things that I want to do though. I just need the ingredients. Oh, and money for the type of ingredients I want too >.<. *expensive taste!*

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Made some spaghetti with alfredo sauce and some cut up honey roasted chicken mixed in. I need to cook for friends more often. We usually end up going to mcdonalds or something but augh this is so much better.

Honestly, feeding 15 people with homemade mac and cheese [while still managing to make it drunk] was a really good feeling.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay, so here's the recipe for my special Omelet

-2 Eggs
-2 Tablespoons of Water
-3 Teaspoons of Pico De Gayo
- 1/4 cup of diced white onion
-1-2 cups of any kind of cheese, depending on what tickles your fancy.
-Salt and Pepper

Heat up a frying pan, preferably a non-stick pan since you're not going to want your Omelet to stick to the bottom of the pan. Either olive oil or butter when it's heated. Set the heat on either low medium or low.

Combine Eggs and water. Whisk eggs until nice and smooth. Put Cheese, Onion, and Pico De Gayo in separate containers.

Pour egg and water mixture into the now heated pan, and wait until it solids up slightly. Continue to pour some of the cheese on one side of the egg, followed by the Pico De Gayo and onion.

Once the Omelet is flipable, do said action, and proceed to place the remaining amount of cheese on top, and wait until it's melted completely. Once that's done, get a small plate. Season it with Salt and Pepper to taste, and enjoy!

theirlosthearts

Awards
This thread makes me so happy. KHi cooking threads are one of the few things that make me experiment with my food, since I'm usually too lazy/busy to prepare anything more complex than cereal or ramen noodles myself. And the personal stylings in the wording of each recipe are greatly appreciated ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back