• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Converting Games to flash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm not sure exactly what section this should be in, but I've seen so many potential game developers on this forum that use RPG/Game making programs. So this is mainly directed towards you. Is there some way to convert these games from *.exe to *.flash? I have some games that I'd like to play on PSP (without custom firmware) and I figure flash would be the only one to run that. Too bad, I know virtually nothing about flash.

If that is impossible, then a way to convert my program from C++ to flash would be perfect, actually.
Thanks.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I'm not sure exactly what section this should be in, but I've seen so many potential game developers on this forum that use RPG/Game making programs. So this is mainly directed towards you. Is there some way to convert these games from *.exe to *.flash? I have some games that I'd like to play on PSP (without custom firmware) and I figure flash would be the only one to run that. Too bad, I know virtually nothing about flash.

If that is impossible, then a way to convert my program from C++ to flash would be perfect, actually.
Thanks.

Why you'd want to use Flash is beyond me. It's probably the most inefficient code I know. You'd probably be better off getting the firmware, unless you're paranoid about the warranty.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Why you'd want to use Flash is beyond me. It's probably the most inefficient code I know. You'd probably be better off getting the firmware, unless you're paranoid about the warranty.
:unsure: Yeah, I was totally paranoid, but my warranty is over now, so I dont want my system to get all bricked up, and scrambled codes, and glitches. I dont trust custom firmware. But PSP plays any flash games. So if I could convert some of my home-made games, then i could play them on my PSP...and show off :thumbup:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
:unsure: Yeah, I was totally paranoid, but my warranty is over now, so I dont want my system to get all bricked up, and scrambled codes, and glitches. I dont trust custom firmware. But PSP plays any flash games. So if I could convert some of my home-made games, then i could play them on my PSP...and show off :thumbup:

The custom firmware for the PSP has reached the point where you can find fairly reliable versions. The biggest thing would be figuring out which firmware is the best. That's more of a word of mouth thing.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Alright, I'll look into it. I might get a PSP Slim soon, so I'd have a backup just incase something goes wrong. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back