• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Conversation Spots!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ickyvicky1006

okay i am in the process of leveling up my drives...i have already been to the last fight with zemnes and i am going back so i can finish the journal for the secret ending....but to do that i heard that u need go into ur drive, fight, and go find conversation spots (places where u can freely talk to ur party)... doing that gives u a full drive....well the only conversation spot i have found was onboard the black pearl and going in and out tron...

Anyone else know another place???

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Best Places to build up:

Valor Form: TWTNW in the city streets where you fight dozens of shadows

Wisdom Form: TWTNW in the city streets where you fight dozens of shadows

Master Form: Go to Land of Dragons and destroy the caravans or whatever in the checkpoint area to get a bunch of drive orbs.

Final Form: TWTNW....pretty much anywhere in the castle

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
This belongs in members helping members.

Those spots are no good, the best thing to do is go to spots full of the right type of enemies that are also close to a save point. For example, a great spot to level up Master Form is in the Antechamber in Land of Dragons. The Heartless there drop huge orbs and can be killed before your drive gauge runs out. All you have to do is kill the heartless, then run back to the throne room while still in your drive and exit the world through the save point before your drive gauge depletes back to normal Sora. When you re-enter the heartless are back and your drive gauge is at max. Find more spots like that one and you'll level your Drives easily.

KHLover916

One of the Convo spots are right before the door to Kingdom Hearts where everyone is staring at the door. Obviously it's in The World That Never Was.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
if your drive guage is at 6, then you can go into valor and wisdom form twice. thats how the guage works, your run out of valor, then when you turn back, your guage is at three instead of 6, and you can use the form again, another thing to expoilt about save thing, with three drive guages, you can turn into valor, leave the world,a nd come back with the full 6 or 7

E

Eclipse

soraxoblivion is totally right.

except i recommend levelling up final form on the nobodies outside in the grass next to the mysterious tower, there are alot of them, and they are near the savepoint inside the castle

i recommend valor form the same place soraxoblivion said you should level up master. Those huge centaur heartless take alot of hits. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back