• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Conversation Spots!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ickyvicky1006

okay i am in the process of leveling up my drives...i have already been to the last fight with zemnes and i am going back so i can finish the journal for the secret ending....but to do that i heard that u need go into ur drive, fight, and go find conversation spots (places where u can freely talk to ur party)... doing that gives u a full drive....well the only conversation spot i have found was onboard the black pearl and going in and out tron...

Anyone else know another place???

ickyvicky1006

thanks for that but when ur fighting and trying to level up...do u just go back to the pain and panic cups....over and over again..?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
ickyvicky1006 said:
okay i am in the process of leveling up my drives...i have already been to the last fight with zemnes and i am going back so i can finish the journal for the secret ending....but to do that i heard that u need go into ur drive, fight, and go find conversation spots (places where u can freely talk to ur party)... doing that gives u a full drive....well the only conversation spot i have found was onboard the black pearl and going in and out tron...

Anyone else know another place???
i dont think thats what that person meant when he/she said full drive. when u are in a form and u go into a place where ur members walk freely u revert back to normal with full drive. to get the secret ending on standard u need 100% on jiminy's journal (mickey symbol next to everything) and complete all worlds. (when u press triangle, upper right should be keyholes. if they are all colored in then it is complete) when ur drive is about to expire head to a save point and go to the world map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back