• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Controversies, Myths and Mysteries

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
IT'S BEEN A MILLENIUM SINCE I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE AND FORUM!!!

After interning for some manga co.'s (Mainly Tokyo Pop, Daiwon, VIZ Media. PLANNING TO STAY IN JAPAN FOR THE SUMMER TO INTERN W/ HIRO MASHIMA)

NOTE: Must watch new 2010 trailer to know what I'm talking about.

CONTROVERSIES
1. Donald and Goofy meet Ventus, who looks like a spitting-image of Roxas, but don't know or remember ever seeing Roxas in KH2. (Donald and Goofy see Roxas at the very end when Roxas and Namine talk with Sora and Kairi one last time) (atleast, I think they saw him...)

2. If Mickey had a keyblade (a KH2 Keyblade as a matter of fact) in Birth By Sleep, then why the f**k was he looking for the key in KH1? And why'd hey get a new one???

3. Is that Zack from FF7 or a kid Terra at 1:16 at Olympus Coliseum with Aqua??? (asked her out on date, stud)
(Looks more like Zack to me)

4. Why're some Org. XIII Members (in their previous real forms) more odler than the others???
(ex: Vexen/Even is like a teacher to Zexion/?)
(ex: Xigbar/Braig, Lexaeus/Elaeus & Xaldin/Dilan are all adults, but Axel/Lea and Saix/Isa are kids)

5. Axel/Lea meets Ventus (again, spitting-image of Roxas), does he not remember his looks when he meets Roxas???

6. Does Mickey remember Kairi?

Myths
1. Ventus gets drained into Sora (which would explain the Roxas look-alike thing maybe

2. Vanitas is Xehanort

3. Pete gets jealous of Mickey having a Keyblade and turns EVIL!!!

4. Ansem the Wise is related to Kairi

5. Aqua loses her fight to Vanitas

6. Terra beats Vanitas

7. Heartless are the evolved form of the Unversed

8. Heartless were made by synthesizing the Unversed with some weird sh*t

MYSTERIES
1. Why weren't PIXAR movies ever used yet??? (Chicken Little ain't Pixar) (love to see Sora as a car or a toy)

2. Where's Twilight Town???
And whatever happened to Traverse Town??? (I miss that jazzy place)

3. Will we ever go to a FF world?

4. Will there ever be any other Square Characters? (CHRONO!!!)

5. What does the Keyblade look like w/o a Keychain?

6. Will we ever meet Org. XIII's heatless counterparts?

7. Who the hell are Chasers?

8. How come Riku never mentions meeting some adult that asks him weird questions as a kid?

9. Why don't Cinderella, Aurora or Snow White ever mention the other keybladers to Sora in KH1? (they could've sdaid something like "yay, the new keyblader has arrived!")

10. Will the Reaction Commands be less sh*tty?

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
3. Is that Zack from FF7 or a kid Terra at 1:16 at Olympus Coliseum with Aqua??? (asked her out on date, stud)

Yes, that is Zack. :p

I'm pretty sure that Mickey know Kairi very well.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

After interning for some manga co.'s (Mainly Tokyo Pop, Daiwon, VIZ Media. PLANNING TO STAY IN JAPAN FOR THE SUMMER TO INTERN W/ HIRO MASHIMA)

MYTHS
1. Donald and Goofy meet Ventus, who looks like a spitting-image of Roxas, but don't know or remember ever seeing Roxas in KH2. (Donald and Goofy see Roxas at the very end when Roxas and Namine talk with Sora and Kairi one last time) (atleast, I think they saw him...)

2. If Mickey had a keyblade (a KH2 Keyblade as a matter of fact) in Birth By Sleep, then why the f**k was he looking for the key in KH1? And why'd hey get a new one???

4. Why're some Org. XIII Members (in their previous real forms) more odler than the others???
(ex: Xigbar/Braig, Lexaeus/Elaeus & Xaldin/Dilan are all adults, but Axel/Lea and Saix/Isa are kids)

5. Axel/Lea meets Ventus (again, spitting-image of Roxas), does he not remember his looks when he meets Roxas???

Myths
1. Ventus gets drained into Sora (which would explain the Roxas look-alike thing maybe

2. Vanitas is Xehanort

6. Terra beats Vanitas

MYSTERIES
1. Why wasn't PIXAR movies ever used yet??? (Chicken Little ain't Pixar) (love to see Sora as a car or a toy)

8. How come Riku never mentions meeting some adult that asks him weird questions as a kid?

9. Why don't Cinderella, Aurora or Snow White ever mention the other keybladers to Sora in KH1? (they could've sdaid something like "yay, the new keyblader has arrived!")

Alright...the ones bolded;

1.Donald and Goofy had already left through the corridor of darkness before Roxas went back into Sora.

2. I think Mickey got the Kingdom Key D because it is stronger than the Star Seeker, and I think the Kingdom Key's are the way to seal the doors to darkness and light, and Kingdom Hearts itself.

3. That is Zack and he is the only FF character in BbS.

MYSTERIES

3. Radiant Garden is the FF world in KH.

4. Zack is the only FF character in BbS....because anymore, and Nomura believed it would strain away from the storyline of BbS.

6. The Organization member's heartless were probably just normal shadow heartless...the only member in the Org. whose heartless retained a solid human form was Xehanort. (Ansem SoD, Heartless, and Xemnas, Nobody)

Trimms

OH YEAH! "Chasers." Whatever happened to that? wasn't that from the XIII names in Deep Dive?

Pianoajd2

Yeah, Zack and moogles are the only FF characters that will appear in the game.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Chasers might be what Nomura planned on calling the Unversed back then but then decided to change it. That's what I've always though so Maybe, Maybe Not.

Maybe A Special type of Keyblade Wielder. Maybe a group of Keyblade Wielders. Maybe the idea of what they are was thrown out. We just got to wait and find out.

I'm just so happy that BBS is finally here. I've been waiting so long for it. Ever sense Days, Coded, and BBS were announced I've been wanting BBS and it's finally here!
4 Years of Waiting has Paid Off. Hopefully the next game wont make us wait for 4 years by making 3 at once. Hopefully Nomura sticks with One at a Time.

Takarifan101

Okay lets see is this helps a little:

Mickey needed a keyblade counterpart to Sora's in order to close the door. Hence he needed the one from the realm of darkness.

Traverse Town is a world made over from destroyed worlds, and dissappeared once the worlds were restored at the end of KH II

Donald and Goofy never met Roxas, evuh!

Riku doesn't tell his friends everything, remeber how he saw the door as a child, never mentions it, so why would he mention Terra?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Mickey needed a keyblade counterpart to Sora's in order to close the door. Hence he needed the one from the realm of darkness.

Traverse Town is a world made over from destroyed worlds, and dissappeared once the worlds were restored at the end of KH II

Riku doesn't tell his friends everything, remeber how he saw the door as a child, never mentions it, so why would he mention Terra?

Traverse Town wasnt made from the destroyed worlds....it was where you would end up once your world was swallowed up by the darkness.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

They never met Roxas but they SAW Roxas.

Takarifan101

Goofy saw it, donald was too busy being a fatass and eating the ice cream.
And can we really expect GOOFY of all people to remeber and explain to sora? I don't think so! Besides roxas was dressed diffrently(ish not really), and besides a single picture in Twilight Town is really going to bring back memories of him at the mysterois tower, or is it? DUH DUH DUH!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Goofy saw it, donald was too busy being a fatass and eating the ice cream.
And can we really expect GOOFY of all people to remeber and explain to sora? I don't think so! Besides roxas was dressed diffrently(ish not really), and besides a single picture in Twilight Town is really going to bring back memories of him at the mysterois tower, or is it? DUH DUH DUH!

and it wouldnt help goofy remeber even being a D-Link for Ven either...lol.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

CONTROVERSIES

Myths

2. Vanitas is Xehanort

6. Terra beats Vanitas

MYSTERIES
1. Why weren't PIXAR movies ever used yet??? (Chicken Little ain't Pixar) (love to see Sora as a car or a toy)

And whatever happened to Traverse Town??? (I miss that jazzy place)

Welcome back! You really haven't been on here in a long time. haha

Controversies:

1) Don't have a clue :(

2) He was looking for the Inverse Kingdom Key because it was the way to close the door in KH1

3) Yes, that is kid Zack

4) Well, we will find out in BBS thats for sure. :)

5) No one really knows, and it is maybe the biggest controversies out of these.

6) I would probably guess yes. If you haven't noticed, he seems very secretive.

Myths:

1) I wouldnt say drained...many are speculating that his heart gets placed into Sora, and the heart goes out of him when he stabs himself with the Heart Unlocker.

2) Doubt it, based off the Jump Festa 2010 trailer, I'm guessing that he looks like Ven or Sora. I prefer the Terra+MX idea.

3) He has always been a trouble maker in the Disney franchise so Nomura just made him that way, do we need a reason?

4) Again, family serves no purpose in KH!

5) Maybe???

6) Probably???

7) No, the Unverse have to do with negative emotions, and for some reason at the end of BBS went completely extinct.

8) No idea, but bet not.

Mysteries:

1) I wish they were too :( but it will probably never happen.

2) Twilight Town is in the in between world, same as CO and TWTNW, neither in the light or dark realm.
And Traverse Town was where everyone went after there worlds were taken by heartless. So once SDG restored the worlds, there was no more need for it.

3) Isn't RG a FF world?

4) Probably in future titles....so yes :)

5) We don't know yet o_O

6) We probably defeated them already haha :) The only heartless to retain there Sense of Self were Ansem SoD and Sora.

7) Chasers were the original name for TAV because they are chasing MX.

8) He probably just forgot, I mean he was only 4!

9) It wasn't the time and place i guess...not really a need too :(

10) Um, by shitty, do you mean too easy? Or bad? because i thought they were cool but cheap.

Wow, this took a long time to type haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back