• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contra -ReBirth-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Kotaku - Konami Gives Birth To Contra On The Wii - Konami

Hell yea!!! Gladius Rebirth came out in America, so this has to come here.

Konami_Code.png

No doubt this will be used again lol.

S

Shadow Soldier

I wish I had a Wii for this game :(

Also, that code can be used on a bunch of numerous sites that does strange things.

S

Shadow Soldier

Your mom's a loser. OH BURN!

Actually, I used that code for Super C for the first couple times when I played with my friend, just so we can get the levels memorized. I'm not sure if Contra 4 has it, but I've never used it in that game and I can get to the 4th level I think legit.

S

Shadow Soldier

Man, I've beaten the first three Contras without the code by myself.

Ya, I wasn't "raised" on them like most people were. I have respect for the games, but I never started playing them until like 2 years ago. Though I have beat Super C without the code if that counts for anything.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Yea 4 has it, it just that A and B are replaced with B and Y. 4 is not that bad once you get the hang of it. Hard mode is insane but, still possible to beat without it. Might need a friend to get through it that time around tho. Never could find anyone to help me do it......

S

Shadow Soldier

Yea 4 has it, it just that A and B are replaced with B and Y. 4 is not that bad once you get the hang of it. Hard mode is insane but, still possible to beat without it. Might need a friend to get through it that time around tho. Never could find anyone to help me do it......

Well me and my friend both have R4's and the game (only reason why is because the game is no longer being sold by EBGames or any other game selling store for some reason). And he lives across the street from me, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back