• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contacting Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

I completely get where you're coming from VAT. I didn't watch Pinky and the Brain, but I had to explain so much to my cousins about Disney Afternoon when I converted them to Darkwing Duck. They grew up on Hannah Montana, I grew up on Muppet reruns, Muppet babies, Darkwing Duck, Ducktales. (goes off in a rant about the falling quality of Children's television)

Ren n Stinpy, Rocko's Modern Life, GUTS, Tex Avery Show, Eureka's Castle, Alegra's Window, Gula Gula Island, Little Bear, Babar and Disney came only once a month, in which I watched My little Pony.

ITT: Nostalgia.

I don't see how kids can watch Hannah Montana/Cory in the House or those new cartoons that come on. (I actually sorta liked Kim Possible and Proud Family though)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I got my Disney from ABC. Muppets was on Nick then (when they had GOOD stuff) I remember Guts, Allegra's Castle, Eureka's window. I even remember an episode when Allegra messed up this centerpiece so they made a new one out of fall leaves.

Oh, Mr. Roger's Neighbor hood. Reading Rainbow (like the one where they went to visit Star Trek behind the scenes) football (with the lemon ball), Madeline and I was too old when Little Bear was on.

Oh, and Vat, I've been meaning to tell you, Your sig is very distracting. ;)

V

V.A.T.13

Oh, Mr. Roger's Neighbor hood. Reading Rainbow (like the one where they went to visit Star Trek behind the scenes) football (with the lemon ball), Madeline and I was too old when Little Bear was on.
I hated Mr. Roger, but I loved reading Rainbow.
Oh man, I also liked animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Sonic underground,(Hush. ;_;)

Even in my early teens I still watched Nick Jr. There was one show about beavers telling stories...
OMG. REBOOT.
I used to have a crush on Bob and Matrix. >>;;
Old Toonami....ah the memories when Tom had a beer belly and Sailor Monn, DBZ, Blue sub 6, Gundam Wing...

GUMMI BEARS! UGH. I loved the opening, but hated the show. Tale spin, Timon and Pumba...

GOD, TODAYS SHOWS SUCK. DX Some of my kids didn't even know who Rocky and Bullwinkle were!
Oh, and Vat, I've been meaning to tell you, Your sig is very distracting. ;)
*pulls his hair* My Kaiji....

V

V.A.T.13

Darkly Aesthetic: Lol. HelgaxArnold FTW.

oh god, your sig brings back SO many memories....

THUNDER GIRL, FLYING LIKE THUNDER, WHILE EVERYONE WONDERS, WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE MEEEEEEE*crash*

MELTMAN! WITH THE POWER TO.......MELT!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
With VAT. Old school shows were so great. The only one non Anime that reaches the same level today is Avatar.

V

V.A.T.13

Nickelodeon was so awesome through the 90s. The only thing I watch on their now is Spongebob. -__-;

Even Wild Thornberrys and As Told By Ginger weren't so bad compared to the stuff today....

Oh yea, whatever happened to that one disney show about the black kid that was a tv star? He was a spy or something....

With VAT. Old school shows were so great. The only one non Anime that reaches the same level today is Avatar.
Powerpuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Lab, and Courage were great new ones too...
Of course, I still get my fill with Bleedman's doujinshi of all that put together...

Anyone here read bleedman's stuff?

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Nickelodeon was so awesome through the 90s. The only thing I watch on their now is Spongebob. -__-;

Even Wild Thornberrys and As Told By Ginger weren't so bad compared to the stuff today....

Oh yea, whatever happened to that one disney show about the black kid that was a tv star? He was a spy or something....

Powerpuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Lab, and Courage were great new ones too...
Of course, I still get my fill with Bleedman's doujinshi of all that put together...

Anyone here read bleedman's stuff?

you're thinking of the famous jet jackson and does bleedman really have all that in it

V

V.A.T.13

THAT'S it. Jet Jackson...

And yea, bleedman does have all that plus more in his doujinshi.
He has two going on at the moment:

PPGD:
Powerpuff Girls with almost every cartoon network cartoon combine and then some.
Also has some drama with Dexter and Blossom. DeeDee is ded. lol.
Power Puff Girls Doujinshi Updated Again After Grim Tales Concludes

Grim Tales from Down Below:
Mandy and Grim get married and have two kids.
Okay, I know that sounds REALLY stupid, but he pulled it off pretty well.
Grim Tales From Down Below, Updated Sundays
Mandy is f*cking hot.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Darkly Aesthetic: Lol. HelgaxArnold FTW.

oh god, your sig brings back SO many memories....

THUNDER GIRL, FLYING LIKE THUNDER, WHILE EVERYONE WONDERS, WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE MEEEEEEE*crash*

MELTMAN! WITH THE POWER TO.......MELT!
<3
Arnold, my love, my sultry preteen,
Why must I hold you only whilst I dream?
Will I be forever enslaved by your spell?
Why must I worship you and never ever tell?

Arnold, you make my girlhood tremble,
My senses all go wacky.
Some day I'll tell the world, my love,
Or my name's not Helga G. Pataki.

HAHA you forgot THE FLESH — "HE'S SUPER STRONG AND SUPER NAKED!"

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
THAT'S it. Jet Jackson...

And yea, bleedman does have all that plus more in his doujinshi.
He has two going on at the moment:

PPGD:
Powerpuff Girls with almost every cartoon network cartoon combine and then some.
Also has some drama with Dexter and Blossom. DeeDee is ded. lol.
Power Puff Girls Doujinshi Updated Again After Grim Tales Concludes

Grim Tales from Down Below:
Mandy and Grim get married and have two kids.
Okay, I know that sounds REALLY stupid, but he pulled it off pretty well.
Grim Tales From Down Below, Updated Sundays
Mandy is f*cking hot.

ah i almost forgot about these comics and mandy... no comment -_-

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
*Attempts to pull the thread back to where it started*

I think that if the member has someone who works in Square-Enix and is currently working on Kingdom Hearts project, then the ideas could be transferred from the member to that worker and to Nomura. Of course, if its a good idea, the worker would say that its his idea (Duh!) and if its bad, it would turn out to be the Joke of The Day... o_O

Macabre

Gold Member
hey,wait a minute,i know pinky and the brain,i like dexter,and hey,anyone watched thunder cats?

V

V.A.T.13

<3
Arnold, my love, my sultry preteen,
Why must I hold you only whilst I dream?
Will I be forever enslaved by your spell?
Why must I worship you and never ever tell?

Arnold, you make my girlhood tremble,
My senses all go wacky.
Some day I'll tell the world, my love,
Or my name's not Helga G. Pataki.

HAHA you forgot THE FLESH — "HE'S SUPER STRONG AND SUPER NAKED!"

Dear lord you crazed fan you...

I didn't forget him! D: Nor Stinky Diver...
Promethiesus and Bob creeped me out as a kid. D:

R

Riku-chan

Uh, isnt this about Tetsuya Nomura? XD

You cant contact him as a fan. As a professional you could in case of business.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Nomura is ded. The question was asked, answered, and the convo is over.

This thread is now about old shows until it closes.

Unless you WANT to keep talking about Nomura. He likes zippers a lil TOO much, and jewlery.
Kinda cute, but I wouldn't hit it. Almost always has his hands behind his back like he's not aloud to touch anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back