• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contacting Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Chances are, Nomura avoids handing out his e-mail to anyone but friends, family and workers as much as possible so that he can avoid contact from nagging fans or people who won't shut up, leave him alone, or have nothing worthwhile to say.

Macabre

Gold Member
so many fans calling to him,you are lucky if you get an answer,blah blah blah.

R

Riku-chan

Hey, I'm sorry for just putting this in the wrong section like this, but I need to know if there is like, any possible way to contact Tetsuya Nomura via e-mail or something? I realize that he's very important and has little time to answer the questions of a simple fan such as myself, but don't nag me about that concept, I just can't find an e-mail address, and I have an extreme want for it. Thank-you for those who reply with good info.

Uh, why you want contact him?

Square Enix and it´s employers won´t accept your ideas. Nor they wont answer your questions.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Go to Osaka, to the Square Enix Main Quarter. I heard a german boy, he is a japanese whos living in germany^^, went to Osaka and met some persons who works on Versus. Only a rumor, I dont know. But he got photos from there and yo.

btw. Many peoples want to see Nomura in real life, he is now a popular person for FF and KH Fans, and we both know that therre are more than 2 Millions people are fans from KH or FF lol. Forget this thought, its possible but I dont think that you ever met him.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
hm... you're an idiot for making this thread

Oh, I never knew making threads automatically make idiots out of people.

Even if you tried to contact S-E, I don't think they would response anything usable. I can almost say for sure, that you wouldn't be the first one to try to get his e-mail adress via S-E.

I doubt there is any way to contact Nomura via the internet just like that.

@Xuan and Darkly Aesthetic: Cut the spam, the question he asked is perfectly okay for a thread. There's no reason to look down on him like this.

Last edited:

Kingblader9

well....there is one thing you could do.... have you considered killing one of his relatives? that'll get his attention...then again i still believe that Nomura spends most of his time reading these forums so...by me posting this im DEFINITELY going in his death note....HA!

oh btw.....darklyaesthetic.........OMFG WTF WAS THAT!?
321 330 8004! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THAT! OMFG I CANT BREATH.......WOW......wow.......ne ways.....i hope you get to ask him what ever it was u were going to ask him! ;3

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Go to Osaka, to the Square Enix Main Quarter. I heard a german boy, he is a japanese whos living in germany^^, went to Osaka and met some persons who works on Versus. Only a rumor, I dont know. But he got photos from there and yo..
S-E is located in Shinjuku, it's not even near Osaka. That's like a while away...

Yeah.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
So, yeah I'm pretty sure it's impossible for you to do it.

@Xuan and Darkly Aesthetic: Cut the spam, the question he asked is perfectly okay for a thread. There's no reason to look down on him like this.

oh shut up.
I wasn't looking down on anybody.

oh btw.....darklyaesthetic.........OMFG WTF WAS THAT!?
321 330 8004! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THAT! OMFG I CANT BREATH.......WOW......wow.......ne ways.....
2 8 1, 3 3 0, eight zero zero 4
Hit Mike Jones up on the low cause Mike Jones about to blow
Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was ill, shea

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
actually i have a friend that has nomura as an uncle
she hasnt actually come over his house but has met him before
dont think she now is number though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back