• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contact Us Form; how's it work? / Brand new email banned...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

creampuff

After a good half-dozen tries I'm tired of getting the error message, so I hope somebody here can help me. How do I fill out the Contact Us form and get it to actually send? If somebody can give me an example of how it should look, I'd really appreciate it.

Alternatively if a moderator sees this, I made a new email address and am attempting to register it to my account since I'm phasing out the old email. However despite the account being brand-spanking new, KHI gives me an error claiming the email has been banned. I'd like to know how I can get this resolved in an expedient manner, since I'll be terminating my old email as soon as everything changes over. The message I get is:

"The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator."

And as I've said, I have attempted to fill out the form, but nothing I try seems to go through. So any help at all would be appreciated, I don't want to have this account associated with an address I'm getting rid of. If I can communicate with the admin or a mod, I can provide the email I'm not being allowed to use.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

creampuff

Probably should have posted this in the Foyer in the "Ask a Mod" thread. Second, you might want to Personal Message an administrator about this.

View Profile: Shamdeo - KHInsider Forums
View Profile: Wehrmacht - KHInsider Forums

Here are two of them.

Thirdly, you probably want to just change your account's email instead of making an entirely new account on here.

Thanks, I had a tough time figuring out where to post. Sorry it's out of place.

I was however trying to alter the email of my current account, not making a new account. My apologies for being unclear, I'm getting this message when I attempt to update my email. I will be sure to word things more carefully when contacting one of the admins you've listed.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That's strange because I'm pretty sure we don't ban emails, just accounts. I'll see what I can do in the admin cp tomorrow, as I'm about to go to bed now.

Tallie

Well, I had the same problem while registering, it said my e-mail address was banned from this site while I never had been here before and I tried it with 2 well working addresses, but I had to use a third to finally be able to register.

Back