• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
This season is over I think.I watched the secret society episode just a couple of minutes ago. Despite all that is said, I believe people would/could do this. Messing with our food, and drugs already happen. :v Global genocide doesn't sound like a farfetched thought. And I think they claim some drugs(weed in paticular) can hurt you when they actually cure you. Hell if I was them i wouldn't say anything about weed if it actually killed braincells. Here is a link to the episode on youtube. YouTube - - Secret Societies (1 of 5) Conspiracy Theory w/ Jesse Ventura

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Thanks for the link. The two shows I saw were believable though I wouldn't quite take everything that is said on it seriously. Most of it does seem logical. Especially the nine eleven deal. It would make sense that there was more than just the planes but then again the producers could pay anyone to say false things for the show to gain popularity. All of it can't be false though otherwise it would seem too farfetched.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Yeah they could pay people, but stuff that happen hinted at the conspiracies. Though either way, I would keep my eyes out and be cautious because of whats said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back