• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Conspiracy 365

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, I just bought this book today at this book fair at school. From what I've read of it so far, it seems good. The will be twelve in all, for the twelve months of the year. It is a little strange, but good nonetheless. Here's what's written on the back cover:

On New Year's Eve Cal is chased down the street by a staggering, sick man with a deadly warning...

They killed your father. They'll kill you. You must survive the next 365 days!

Hurled in to a life on the run, with a price on his head, the 15-year-old fugitive is isolated and alone. Hunted by the law and ruthless criminals, Cal must somehow uncover the truth about his father's mysterious death and a history-changing secret. Who can he turn to, who can he trust, when the whole world seems to want him dead?

The clock is ticking. Any second could be his last.

Callum Ormond has been warned.
He has 365 Days.
The countdown has begun. . .
12 books. 12 months.

Another part of the book that's strange is the page numbers. They go down. You start on pg. 185 and end on pg. 1. A little strange isn't it?

Either way, from what I've read so far, this book is pretty good. If you love endless suspense, this series is for you.

(Currently, only the January and February books are available. The March book will be released at the beginning of March.)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, it's only distributed through this book company called Usbourne. You can't really find it anywhere else. Anyway, Gabrielle Lord is the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back