• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connie shows off her new face. Literally.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
it was probably a bunch of weak shells.

the diagram I saw didn't show any pellets near her brain, so that's probably why she survived.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or it's just a random combination of a variety of factors that allowed her to survive the shot.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
∞;3937431 said:
Or it's just a random combination of a variety of factors that allowed her to survive the shot.

Quite a few people have been surviving shots lately. *remembers the grandma who was shot through the head and made tea and kid who shot himself*

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If I had my face fucked up I would wear a mask and look like Dr. Doom or something.

Good that she can talk and smell though.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Quite a few people have been surviving shots lately. *remembers the grandma who was shot through the head and made tea and kid who shot himself*

Are guns not working anymore? Because I would like to effectively kill someone when I shoot them in the face.

Glad she got a new face though she looks like the Blob. Hope everything works out.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Are guns not working anymore? Because I would like to effectively kill someone when I shoot them in the face.

Glad she got a new face though she looks like the Blob. Hope everything works out.

They don't make 'em like they used to. :/

At least now she can talk and stuff. It could be worse.

D

Deleted member 36435

That's actually pretty cool. It's great what medicine can do, they basically gave her a new life.

l34666b1a0000_1_18548.jpg

anyone else think of this?

Raebus

Well, least she doesn't have to put on a mask for Halloween. Cruel joking aside, glad she's got a new face and a slightly normal life.

A

Azrael

Don't know why some people wish to die rather than have facial surgery.

Good for her, I can't believe she forgave her husband.

Fucking bastard

<3

Call me Love, love.
She may not look like the most prettiest rose in the garden, but at least she;s getting somewhere. I say good on her.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I tell ya she may just be the new face of courage this morning

lol

Woman: When you look at her [connie] what do you think?
Doctor: *pause* I look at Connie and I listen to connie and connie has an incredible story to tell

lol avoiding the question much.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
They really didn't tell anybody she'd end up looking like this. They aught to give her a complete packacge deal just for fucking the face up so badly.

Blueman

They really didn't tell anybody she'd end up looking like this. They aught to give her a complete packacge deal just for fucking the face up so badly.

The only reason the skin is hanging down is so the doctors can watch the swelling in her face. She still has some surgeries to go. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back