• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connie shows off her new face. Literally.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

What. The. Fuck.

I'm sorry but I would've rathered die.

angelbabe74006

I must say that the after looks much better than before. Can anyone really imagine being able to smell and eat one day, and have something happen to prevent that natural ability the next? If it were me, I'd be grateful to regain that ability no matter what I looked like. Living after an experience like that would mean so much more to me than the shape of my face.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I must say that the after looks much better than before. Can anyone really imagine being able to smell and eat one day, and have something happen to prevent that natural ability the next? If it were me, I'd be grateful to regain that ability no matter what I looked like. Living after an experience like that would mean so much more to me than the shape of my face.

It still doesn't mean we can't make fun of her face while she still looks like this.

khlover7

I might return
This

But who care about her looks,what if that was you.

S

Shadow Soldier

But who care about her looks,what if that was you.

I'd put a paperbag over my head, put a note on it that says my name, say "don't take this off", and I'd shoot myself, that way the police don't have to identify me.

Elorah

Awards
Hmm yeah the whole concept of facial donation seems a bit odd to me. >_<
Anyway, she is really lucky for getting that second chance at a normal life. It must have been horrible not being able to breathe without some sort of help.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Big deal. She's not the first, she's just American, which somehow warrants a big deal.

Blueman

She's a very brave and courageous woman who should be praised for her strength.

∞;3936247 said:
Big deal. She's not the first, she's just American, which somehow warrants a big deal.

It's a big deal because she's the first American to have this surgery.

Awards
What. The. Fuck.

I'm sorry but I would've rathered die.
Uh. Yeah no.

Still...

blobfish1.jpg

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I assume that her rather....gelatenous appearance is due to the fact that her cheekbones were damaged and her jaw shattered; I've seen the recipient of a facial transplant before, and while she didn't quite qualify as 'normal' in terms of appearance, she didn't look nearly as awful as that.

*shudders* That poor woman is comparable to Jabba the Hut.....

jabbathebust.JPG

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Why isn't the husband facing a harsher sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back