• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connections with Summons and Future Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

I just had an idea. Summons are creatures that used to have a world, but then it was destroyed by the Heartless, then restored again after Sora defeats the heartless. Maybe this hints that when you get a summon, you can expect to go to their world in the next KH game. For example, three summons from KH1 had their worlds back in KH2. Simba in Pride Lands, Genie in Agrabah, and Mushu in Mulan. Maybe in the next KH game, we could expect to see the worlds of Chicken Little, Lilo and Stitch, Dumbo, Bambi, and then Neverland again.

*also this is off topic, but I think Atlantica should be replaced with Finding Nemo*

Sexy Angel
Ya, thats what i think might happen also.

Nemo would own the little mermaid. :p

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wasn't the 'used to have worlds' thing only for KH1? As in KH1, Simba, Mushua and everyone else lost their worlds which we saw in KH2(Simba and Mushu). In KH2, they were charms that I think just ask them to come and help Sora or something, meaning that of course their worlds are out there but unknown if we'd go to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back