• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

connection!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jomonkey27

I do not know if this has been said before but in kh1 in tarzans world in the slide show he sees a castle and says it looks familier and i looked at the art and found this castle. I think it is called org hideout in offical artwork.{sorry for mispelling} someone else check this out

Sweet_Killer_PR

i think the castle is hollow bastion but remember that he had kairis heart inhim so it was really kairi dat sees it familiar remember in the scene that kairi is little with her grandmother i think in hollowbation in the library well that explains that it was kairis thoughts

Hokage

Banned
Awards
no actually the castle Sora saw in Deep Jungle was Hollow Bastion. the reason why Sora said itt felt familiar was because Kairi is from HB and her heart resided in Sora at the time.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
jomonkey27 said:
I do not know if this has been said before but in kh1 in tarzans world in the slide show he sees a castle and says it looks familier and i looked at the art and found this castle. I think it is called org hideout in offical artwork.{sorry for mispelling} someone else check this out

This has been said many times before. The Organization's hideout?...I think not. Their headquarters is most likely located in Twilight Town. That castle depicted in the slides is not of the Org's.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it's hollow bastion he remembered because kairi was inside of him the trees were there because that was an early picture of hollow bastion when people lived there when kairi was with her grandmother that was when they didn't have heartless and darkness before ansem went to darkness it's an early picture of it not twilight town so sora said himself he never left destinyisland's that explains the trees the picture was black and white that's the early peaceful hollow bastion.That's why it looks different.

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Thanks i've been wondering why people never thought it was an old picture black and white that's why they had the trees hollowbastion didn't always have heartless the building changed with all the darkness and construction. i got that theory by the ansem report.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah they never thought of making a sequel until they heard the fans wanted a sequel they didn't know if it was going to be a big seller.it's not going to be from a newgame.Here's more proof when you actually get to see hollowbaston he said the same thing, in com he said the organization hideout looks familiar but he never went off his island till now he said that because namine changed his memories to belieave that. Two girls are the cause of why he thinks it's familiar and he also made 3 promises!Everything about it is explained in the game if you look closely at the clues.

Last edited:

NJMIgnatio

No, No No. If I remember correctly, In COM, there is a battle between Sora and Zexion (I think). Look carefull past the fray and there is what looks like a Manor. I can't remember who I fought, but I do know that it was in TWILIGHT town. It makes sense that the ORG. would set up base there anyway.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
actually it wasnt lexeaus or zexion it was Vexen. play CoM. lol but anyways yeah this should be closed. it is old info. lol

sorixed

Dattebayo!
oh yeah it was vexen.we seen the manor we were talking about the slide show in deep jungle explaing it was hollow bastion not the manor on this site it's called organization hideout you know the one diz is in where he talks to the unknown.oh yeah we did play com

Hokage

Banned
Awards
oh ok sorry. didnt think u played it yet. lol but yeah the place sora saw in Deep Jungle was Hollow Bastion not the Org. Manor. i guess that sums it up. mods come hither. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back