• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection: Namine's Words to Roxas "We'll Meet Again"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina-ali

ok, so you all remember when namine opens the portal and talks to sora indiretly saying, "SEe, i told you we'd meet again." and then roxas does this magic poof out of sora's body and says, "Yup...etc." ok, so im wondering, did namine really mean to say that to ROXAS? because if you think back to re:CoM, she also told sora that they'd meet again, but that he wouldn't remember her. So was she REALLY saying to sora, "See, I told you we'd see each other again?" or was that purely for roxas? or was she saying it to both?

sorry, this is the result of my brain exposed to too much homework radiation... it sprouts insignificant, video game memory fungi.

Macabre

Gold Member
that was towards roxas.during the artificial twilight town they met and made some sorta promise.

John Cheong

Maybe Namine is talking to Sora and Roxas. Because Namine promise both of them. Namine promise Sora to meet again in Castle Oblivion. Namine made another promise to Roxas when the 6th Day is arrived.

Chain of Memories
Namine: Don't worry. You'll forget me. But we have our promise. We'll meet again.
Sora: Yeah...

6th Day
Namine:You may not know it is me; And I may not know it is you. But we'll meet again!

So, when Namine said "See, we meet again. Like we promise?" She's talking to Sora and Roxas. But Sora can't remember. So she's talking to Roxas. But she's talking to both of them.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Im going to irritate you all and Say it was to Sora,

Roxas is Sora, make no mistake on that. This is the reason the two got on so well because Namine was all like head over heals for Sora, Why? Because Namine is Kairi. Instant connection there because technically they are already friends or more than friends if the truth be told.

So yes on the grounds that Roxas IS Sora she was refering to Sora.

Akans

「moriya」
Im going to irritate you all and Say it was to Sora,

Roxas is Sora, make no mistake on that. This is the reason the two got on so well because Namine was all like head over heals for Sora, Why? Because Namine is Kairi. Instant connection there because technically they are already friends or more than friends if the truth be told.

So yes on the grounds that Roxas IS Sora she was refering to Sora.

Nah that wasn't irritating, I agreed with your reasoning. I'm going to add some more to your argument though - since Namine and Roxas were Kairi's and Sora's nobodies, their likes, dislikes, and pretty much anything, affected the other side, albeit not as much as themselves.
Roxas likes Namine. So Sora felt some affection for her also. Same with Roxas and Kairi, I bet.

Rix

:)
Awards
tat's actually a good question! But I think she were talking to both of them..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You just totally owned us all there...
*Flicks hair* I know!

wasn't irritating, I agreed with your reasoning. I'm going to add some more to your argument though - since Namine and Roxas were Kairi's and Sora's nobodies, their likes, dislikes, and pretty much anything, affected the other side, albeit not as much as themselves.
Roxas likes Namine. So Sora felt some affection for her also. Same with Roxas and Kairi, I bet.
Of cource! Roxas Reminded Kairi OF Sora, Namine's encounter with Roxas, brought on the meetin with Kairi, which sparked the memories of Sora to come back to Kairi. It's all been explained before! :)

But they're both born of Sora...
They are, very good point, but Namine is Kairi's nobody, It's really hard to explain how it all works, so simply, their connection is their from their hearts perhaps giving a deaper meaning to the statement Roxas made "A heart's not somting you can see... I've been begining to wonder if it's somthing you can feel either" Perhaps it is giving us some indictation that Nobody do infact have some form of heart or way to connect with feelings and emotions. Axel's tear says it all.

xickae

I think she said to Roxas once Roxas came out to talk to her instead of Sora wonders what she meant by that.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
On Axel's tear... I think that Roxas (being a light manipulator) unconciously gave Axel a pseudo heart. Axel can have a limited feel of limited emotions. He knows that he is feeling an emotion and can sometimes act on it, but he's won't fall in love or anything too much (barring tear). And why does Axel get it and not anyone else? Because Roxas was closest to Axel.

Eastwood

Well I think she meant to say it to Roxas, but if she says something to Roxas technically shes also speaking to Sora and I think in CoM when she said you won't remember me is because Sora meeting with Kairi is the same as Roxas meeting with Namine...She basically said you'll meet with me again, but you won't know its me because you don't know I am part of Kairi.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think it was to both Sora, and Roxas... but Sora was the one that wasn't going to remember. Half of Sora did remember, and half of him didn't.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i was confused along those lines. Was it Roxas that she saw in Sora, or was it
Sora?!?!?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
She probably meant it to both. Sora promised they'd meet again and she made that same promise to Roxas with the confidence she got from Sora when they met.

Reina-ali

haha, thanks guys, i like all of your opinions!

Hmmm, i agree that i think it was both, cause she didn't forget sora.

And your right, sora did like namine (even though it was the result of her manipulating his memories, but we'll just disregrd that fufufu...)

one wing angel

it ment that when sora ran into kari then they would have "met" again. at least that's what i figured. i already had my ideas about roxas by the time she said tht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back