• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection Error Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I really need some help. I can't connect to my game. Been playing since it started and never encountered this.

I have an iPad 1, and my wifi is connected fine, but the game starts the intro, but then I get the "connection error" message. I can't even get into the game to file a complaint with SE.

I've tried going to the Apple app store and restarting from there, but the same thing happens. Not sure what to do. My wifi seems to be working fine. Would really appreciate some suggestions.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
You don't have Airplane mode on, do you?

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Thanks, everyone. I was also having some connecting issues to particular other online sites as well. Apparently, the issues were spotty connection throughout my local area. My provider had to re-set my service on their end, and then had me pull out the battery from my physical modem, and my connections finally came through. Sounds a bit ground floor and flimsy tech fixes to be pulling out a battery from a modem, but hey, it worked. BTW, no, I never have airplane mode on with my iPad, and yes, I did try uninstalling and installing.

I do appreciate the responses. Thanks bunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back