• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts x [chi]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naizak

So I registered an account to get some feedback on this idea. In the Old Mansion in Twilight Town you can see a lot of references to Unicorns and the only other connection I can find of Unicorns (other than the Electricorn from KH3D) is in Kingdom Hearts x [chi] there is a whole union based around this animal called Unicornis. I don't want to jump to any weird assumptions or anything like that but the possibility of a connection is there. What do you guys think? Am I on to something or am I just chasing ghosts?

SephirothZ

I think it has been brought up before and it probably is a connection, but I guess it depends on what people think in regard to how far ahead Nomura was thinking when he designed the Old Mansion. Did he have chi in mind... or even the foretellers and unions?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I think it has been brought up before and it probably is a connection, but I guess it depends on what people think in regard to how far ahead Nomura was thinking when he designed the Old Mansion. Did he have chi in mind... or even the foretellers and unions?

Probably best to think forward: did Nomura have the Old Mansion in mind when he designed the Unions? There's a lot of interesting stuff in that mansion, I wonder about it every time I pass through.

MaxialstarOA recently revived the discussion of whether certain worlds are fragments of Daybreak Town. Twilight Town isn't being discussed, but in my mind, its clock tower always makes it a possible successor world. If that were the case, the Mansion could easily be the same.

Naizak

I never thought of Nomura having the Mansion in mind when making KHX, that's a good point. I've been looking at the symbols from the Old Mansion and comparing them to other places in the KH series and other than the unicorns nothing really sticks out, although on the first floor of the mansion I have noticed that the walls all have the same symbol of the head of a feline of some sort with a 3-pronged shape below it. This symbol may have nothing to do with the Leopardos Union but it is still another animal shown in the Mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back