• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Conjure This

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Im too lazy to see what Nomura actually said about summons in Kingdom Hearts II, but I do know that they will be different. Here is my take on them.

Summons from the orignal game were souls with strong Hearts, that did not fade with their world as it vanished in Darkness. Right?? Well, seeing how Kingdom Hearts II takes place only a year after closing the Door, it seems is likely that no Worlds have been taken by the Heartless yet.

In Ansem's report, it says that finding a world's Door takes time. We don't know how long, but I doubt any worlds have been taken over already.

If there are summons, then it should be a totally different background on how and why they are what they are...Ciao

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I never said the summons faded... Maybe I didnt say it too clearly. I said that they did not fade with their world as IT (The World) faded into Darkness.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
he said that team attacks in the game were similar to summon usage from Kh1, in the respects of the visuals, ya know where you got like a short cinema for each summon. Thats what my nomura interview says in my new PSM. Alot of ppl are saying that drive mode and team attacks are replacing summons, but nomura didnt say that himself.

D

Dexter

Orochi Yashiro said:
damn, i got OPM, it says nothing... nothing

Did u see what demo there goin to be for the januray issue???................( hopefully kh2
:eek:
)

PristessYuna2005

I dont think there will be any summons, I mean Simba was one, but we get to go to his world. I dont know about bambi, but mushu will be in mulans world in KH2, tinker bell wont be a summon and Genie I dont think, now Dumbo... I dont know maybe he will have a world, wait...:confused: no, he probualy not have a world. well we'll now soon enough in 5 more freakin' months!!! :mad:

Twilight Dweller

Well, it makes me wonder about the summons. And why there are even Heartless attacking the worlds if they were already sealed. In one of the trailers I saw, it showed Genie talking to Aladin and Sora. But I've yet to see or hear anything about the summons at to how they work and such. I know they'll look much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back