• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Congratulations Me!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
This is my 1000 post!!!
Ok, I know over the last few months some people have been making threads about how they are proud to have reached a benchmark number in postcount. Some have been accepted and encouraged, and some have been flamed. (Haxon) I don't really care about that, since February 8, 2009 I have been a member here at KHI and have enjoyed every moment of my time. Up until early September I did not post regularly, but since then I have been on here as much as I could to reach the much-wanted 1000 number. Some people may think this thread is stupid but looking at some of the people who joined on that day, they are already platinum (Teiku 5) or staff. (destinykh) It makes me happy to realize that I have finally reached premium status. Yes, I know that some of my posts are hollow but I am glad to contribute to the site as much as I have. I am so thankful to have made friends here on KHI and have had fun talking and getting to know you guys along the way. I will not name names though, because I do not want to leave anyone out. I hope to continue to post as much as I have over the last few months and reach platinum status by year number two.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Congrats on your goal! It's really nice that you've enjoyed being on this forum. I hope you'll reach Platinum pretty soon. :]

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
congrats man :D
hope you dont get flame XD

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Well congrats.. hope you reach you next target! :)

Malevolence

Raw Life
congratulations sir, I'm still on the road to premium but ill get there soon.

Back