• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion? Plot Hole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pero La Taco

If you have seen the TGSo5 with subs, then listen: They say Nobodies are what become of people with strong hearts when they become heartless. Then why didn't Sora become a Nobody instead of a Shawdow in the first KH?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The heart becomes a heartless, the body and soul are discarded- or turned into a Nobody. It is quite clear it's the Heart that "counts" in most cases, hence, Shadow Sora.

acrossthestars

good question. i think maybe the idea of the nobodies came after kh was first released. cuz like enigmatic man was only added in final mix, so probably the ideas behind it werent developed till after kh came out.

Pero La Taco

LordMune said:
The heart becomes a heartless, the body and soul are discarded- or turned into a Nobody. It is quite clear it's the Heart that "counts" in most cases, hence, Shadow Sora.

What?

pi r circles

you can't say its a plot hole untill you know what happens in kh2 cause alot of things can happen just like no one knew about the order till KH CoM you know

pi r circles

you can't say its a plot hole untill you know what happens in kh2 cause alot of things can happen just like no one knew about the order till KH CoM you know (please don't be a double post)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Pero La Taco said:
In KH, a person consist of three elements; the Heart, Body and Soul. (Actually, I'm not sure about this, haven't bothered myself with the KH mythos for some time) When the Heart is consumed by the Heartless, it in turn becomes a Heartless. The Body and Soul are discarded in this process, and in some cases become Nobodies- nothing but shadows of their former selves, just shells designed to hold the now-gone Heart. DiZ is most likely Ansem's shell, or Nobody; but Heartless Ansem is still Ansem. DiZ is also Ansem, but...
Let's put it this way (with the risk of confusing you further), a person is... 5. The Soul is 1 part, the Body is 1 part, and the Heart corresponds to 3 parts; hence, the Heart is "more" of the original person than the Soul and Body put together. Heartless: 3/5 of Person X, Nobody = 2/5 of Person X.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Pero La Taco said:
Please, please try and pay attention.
Let me spell it out for you; all your questions about life, the universe, and everything, are answered in my previous post.

LordMune said:
Please, please try and pay attention.
Let me spell it out for you; all your questions about life, the universe, and everything, are answered in my previous post.
Ah Mune I think you overdid it...He seems twice as confused.

Twilight Dweller

Pero La Taco said:
If you have seen the TGSo5 with subs, then listen: They say Nobodies are what become of people with strong hearts when they become heartless. Then why didn't Sora become a Nobody instead of a Shawdow in the first KH?

Maybe he was tured back into a whole being. He was a Heartless until he and Kairi did that whole hugging thing. I guess what she did changed him back. Just a guess.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Dunno if anyone has said this, but the one who's strong heart is taken over does not become the Nobody. A Nobody is born when this occurs. Pay Attention!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Taco is just ing retarded.If you answer his question,he'll just make it more confusing for himself.A Nobody is born when a person with a strong heart loses his/her heart and its just like what enion san said:A nobody is born when this happens!

Chosenoneknuckles

When someone loses their heart, it becomes the Heartless itself

Whereas as discarded Body & Soul, if they are strong, become a Nobody.

The XIII Order are a special kind of Nobody and control the 'lesser' Nobodies, each assigned to one of the members.

Kairi with her love and powers as a Princess of Heart brought Sora back from the darkness, along with his heart. I guess whether a Nobody was quickly formed in that interluding time is something that will be answered in the sequel.

These are at least my current understandings, feel free to enlighten me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back