• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion..Organization 13 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
Ok do they have hearts or not?
Becuase according to demyx:

Demyx:Oh we do to have hearts,Dont be mad.

BUT according to Axel:

Axel:My hearts just wouldnt be in it,Havent got one

And according to saiix:

saiix:If i had a heart,This would be the part that i would die of laughter(cheesy)

And RIKU:

Riku:My heart belonged to darkness.

If organization 13 is made up of a group of nobodys,And nobodys are shreds left over from a heartless...Shouldnt they have a heart?They arnt considered a heatless right?But if demyx says they have hearts and saiix and axel; they dont
Oh and riku is siding with demyx ^.^
But the ansem reports stated that prganization 13 is a group oif nobodys..so i wonder 2 things:

1.Do they ahve hearts?
2.Who is there original selves?

I have something:

Luxord=Captian jack sparrow
xigibar=bobby brown ^.^
Demyx=Richard simmons :)
Axel=Orlanndo bloom
Xemnas=Darth vader
Saiix=Dr.Phil(are you angry do you hate me?)

Thats really all i came up with.

Do you agree i just cant decide..Shouldnt they be like demented if there just shreds?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Caonfusion..Organization 13 theory

Ok do they have hearts or not?
Becuase according to demyx:

Demyx:Oh we do to have hearts,Dont be mad.

BUT according to Axel:

Axel:My hearts just wouldnt be in it,Havent got one

And according to saiix:

saiix:If i had a heart,This would be the part that i would die of laughter(cheesy)

And RIKU:

Riku:My heart belonged to darkness.

If organization 13 is made up of a group of nobodys,And nobodys are shreds left over from a heartless...Shouldnt they have a heart?They arnt considered a heatless right?But if demyx says they have hearts and saiix and axel; they dont
Oh and riku is siding with demyx ^.^
But the ansem reports stated that prganization 13 is a group oif nobodys..so i wonder 2 things:

1.Do they ahve hearts?
2.Who is there original selves?

I have something:

Luxord=Captian jack sparrow
xigibar=bobby brown ^.^
Demyx=Richard simmons :)
Axel=Orlanndo bloom
Xemnas=Darth vader
Saiix=Dr.Phil(are you angry do you hate me?)

Thats really all i came up with.

Do you agree i just cant decide..Shouldnt they be like demented if there just shreds?

Nobodies are not the scraps of the heartless, as the hearts of people become heartless, their bodies become nobodies, nobodies, 100% guaranteed, have no hearts, and we do not no who most of there original selves are it has yet to be realeased.

Oh, and learn how to spell!

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards

I duno, Demyx was probably just trying to throw Sora off.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards

By saying that he was saying that he was still hurt by what Sora said (wuss), and he was being slightly sarcastic.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards

I dunno maybe its a glitch or a mistake or something like that..........MAKE THE PIC IN YOUR SIG SMALLER!!!

gosox333

why is this thread all weird. when yen sid is talking to sora he tells them that org 13 trys to fool you into beliving they have hearts. also, right after demyx says they have hearts sora says they dont and then demyx says "be quiet traiter" really seriously. i think that this definitley means that demyx was trying to trick sora. he didnt mean it

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Did you not pay attention? Donald said "You can't fool us" and before the battle Goofy said something along the lines of "Remember what Yensid said, the Nobody will try and trick you into being sympathetic for them, they'll try and make you think they have hearts"

Demyx said "We have hearts, don't be mad at us =(" to try and trick Sora into being sympathetic for him because he wanted Sora to think that they weren't completely cruel and heartless, but Donald caught him in the act and said "You can't fool us!" at which point Demyx got serious and told them all to be silenced before the battle begun

Demyx is not dumb, he was using psychological trickery

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the

Lol...This is interesting..And yes i do have a huge TV and i like it. When he said "silence traitor" He was talking to roxas. Becauise in the beginning He was walking from memory skyscraper,And axel was leaning on the wall and Roxas said he wanted to find out why the keyblade chose him(Becuase,He was the closest thing to sora,Sora was sleepin) And Axel said "you cant turn on the organization!" So ya demyx was talking to roxas

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Yeah, I know..that's obvious if you've played that game...

By the way, Axel sucks

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Sora, by this time deep in the clutches of the same racism which had festered within DiZ for ten years, refused to show Demyx any respect. Demyx saw Sora as another form of Roxas--a strange, unfamiliar, immature Roxas who couldn't remember his past with the Organization--not an enemy. At their first meeting, he attacked out of fear--why was Roxas attacking him, and who were his two new friends? He didn't fight to his full potential, but that's because his intention wasn't to kill Sora, Donald, and Goofy--it was just to distract them long enough for him to escape.

Demyx didn't deserve to be viciously insulted, treated like some kind of emotionless monster, and then finally beaten to death. I may have been wrong before when I claimed that Lexaeus was the one member least deserving of his death--he, at least, had been the one who started the battle that ended up killing him.

Demyx didn't even do that. He attempted to talk to the person who he thought was Roxas, to bring out the memories of Roxas that should have been imbedded somewhere deep within Sora. He treated Sora with more respect than the pitiful child ever deserved, but recieved nothing in return.

Well, part of this is total ficton, since it comes from a fic, but the part about Demyx and Roxas is true...

num.9 Demyx

organization XIII do have hearts. They just some times don't admitt it. I mean there not heartless, and noone said nobdy's don't have hearts. did they.:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back