• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion Hasn't Ended

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

At first i was all for it but then I started looking at it again and there's alot of things unanswered.
There is no #0 in the order.
That would throw XIII off.
If there is no #0 also then the new disciple stuff doesn't make sense and that would make 15 members.
Xehanort, Xenmas, Diz, and Roxas are the only ppl left.
Roxas is already confirmed so that only leaves one spot.
2 of those 3 isn't associated with the order.
If Diz had disciples wouldn't that make him surperior over them #2-6
Then Xehanort got rid of him and then discovered the reversed ansem reports. Then Xehanort became obsessed and casted off his body creating Xenmas.
SO how could Xenmas suddenly sweep in and become surperior #1.......of #2-6
Zexion told Diz to mess with darkness so according to that they were with him.....so Xehanort must've got rid of them too right?
The new ansem report translation is wrong from the concept vid cuz I can look at the still pictures and see sentences that differ much from what was in the translation.
Obviously we don't know what was said in the reverse ansem report because if Diz talks to Mickey he would have included in the reversed report.
But we've been told that Xehanort also made a set.
That includes that visit.
How could Diz have casted of his body when we were told Xehanort did in his own ansem reports.
If Diz did nothing to himself how did he get in DD.(non-existence world)
How is Xenmas either of their shells if Diz did nothing to himself and Xehanort is an experiment.......?
Can an experiment with no heart cast off his body?
Why are any of the org members conversing with Diz if he's not the surperior?
Why doesn't Mickey remember talking to Diz but does remember him from somewhere?
Why would Diz want Sora/Roxas to fuse?
Why is Xehanort in KH2 in an org coat?
It's impossible for some of these theories to be true..........
Why is Xenmas dressed differently at the end of the game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back