• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusing stats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cas

I've been redoing the Data-Organization XIII battles to get some Power and Defense Boosts in order to fight the Lingering Will. The Kingdom Hearts Wiki says that that Strength and Defense points max out at 152 and 153 respectively. Now, I got another Defense Boost after raising my Defense points to 153 and I was going to try to add it just to see what would happen and the game accepted it. I got another one just to make sure it wasn't a fluke and my Defense points are now at 155. So did the number of the maximum amount of points change for the 2.5 Remix and someone forgot to add them to the Wiki? And if that's the case, does anyone know what the new maximum levels of Strength and Defense points you can accrue are now?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
As I understand it, what the Wiki means is actually that Strength and Defence stop benefiting you after those numbers. You can probably keep bumping them but it won't have any impact.

I'm not 100% certain, if only because I'm not sure I ever learned what the caps actually were, but I know that that's how KH2 functions: at a certain number (whatever that number is) your stats stop "mattering."

cas

Oh, that makes sense. Now I don't have to waste any more time tilting at windmills. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back