• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusing KH3 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GameR3648

Nomaru said that if the game KH2 sells good than he will make a KH3.but if it doesn't
he wont.But if he ends KH2 with another cliffhanger than he will have to make a KH3!But if it doesn't than how will he make a KH3?What if he ends in a cliff hanger and the game doesn't sell good what will he do just leave us hanging?I hope i make sense.Well any way post what you think.And dont get mad at me if yall have discussed this a long time ago.

LittleWarrior84

This seems a tad off topic but He doesn't have to make another game. Especially if he doesn't have enough funds. I think he waited for KH1's succses as well. This was a sort of delay for KH2. So yeah, I don't think it'll be much of a cliffhanger though.

starry_eyed_hero

GameR3648 said:
Nomaru said that if the game KH2 sells good than he will make a KH3.but if it doesn't
he wont.But if he ends KH2 with another cliffhanger than he will have to make a KH3!But if it doesn't than how will he make a KH3?What if he ends in a cliff hanger and the game doesn't sell good what will he do just leave us hanging?I hope i make sense.Well any way post what you think.And dont get mad at me if yall have discussed this a long time ago.
There are more ways to finish a game, then with another game. Perhaps if the KH2 does not perform as planned, then a "straight-to-DVD" film will be made to complete the story.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If they say that they will not make a KH3, we should assemble a mass army of everyone on these forums and attack Square Enix, capture Nomura and staff and force them to make KH3, or else !!!!!

Tiny

Dont worry it will sell just fine, KH1 sold good and the fans loved it and KH2 looks like its gonna blow the first outta the water so no worries :D KH3 ftw

agentscamp5

okay people, i saw this info on the site and i know the plan. kh2 with leave almost no mysteries, so it can be ended if need be, and, while a kh3 would be AWESOME, we would definetly have to get a ps3, which by the way, i saw a pic for, it is also AWESOME, it has all wireless controllers. and while were definetly going to get it, for some it might be a little expensive, but yah, it is up to us fans to bring forth kh3, but les just worry over kh2 first okay? besides, imagine how long we would have to wait. they would have to make anouther gamebnoy game. and what if they made it for yet another consol!!!!

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
kh3 will deffinatly come ino production.. but to answer the prior question: nomura stated that he would no leave anything out of kh2 but if kh3 would be made, he'd find a way to open up the story again

Sora_aroS

i read in an interview, that the kingdom hearts 2 story is done with hardly any questions left for him 2 answer, whatever questions u have u'll just never kno unless he comes out with another one simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back