• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusing Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Sin

No, see, when Roxas absorbed Xion, he was also absorbing the memories that she had stolen from Sora. That's even more memories than he had from before Xion. From doing that, she sort of powered-up Roxas' memory of Sora, thus powering up Roxas... somehow.
To be honest, I just don't question what goes on in KH anymore.
x3
My assumption was that Xion was taking away Roxas's powers the entire time, not allowing him to be at full strength for any of the game. As soon as she was destroyed, he got that power back. (As well as some hidden memories)

I again assume that when he picked up the seashell, it reminded him of Oathkeeper. And the anger he had re-created Oblivion.

baconbits

I apologize for my former going on a rant as I didn't realize a majority of the story line I thought I did. I now realize the significance of Xion's place in the series.

KH is a lot deeper than I made it out to be

alex=axel

xion's keyblade was made from the memories she got from being near roxas, those memories were originally sora's.
xion could use the keyblade because sora knows how to and if she is made from the memories then so can she.
Her ketyblade isnt actually a keyblade, its a memory
once she gets absorbed the memories go back so that roxas has his keyblade and xion's "fake" one... im guessing.

tbh i dont know, i just pieced together what i saw and made a suggestion.

tevlen

xion's keyblade was made from the memories she got from being near roxas, those memories were originally sora's.
xion could use the keyblade because sora knows how to and if she is made from the memories then so can she.
Her ketyblade isnt actually a keyblade, its a memory
once she gets absorbed the memories go back so that roxas has his keyblade and xion's "fake" one... im guessing.

tbh i dont know, i just pieced together what i saw and made a suggestion.

Having a memory of a keyblade wouldn't give it the powers of the keyblade, which xion's keyblade did have, aka the ability to collect hearts. Basically originally only one of them had the keyblade out at a time originally, and then somehow, they learned to both summon it at once. When roxas reabsorbed it, as you said, roxas got that ability as well. Thats why roxas, and thus Sora, can dual wield.

Mythios

Website
cplusdev.com
baconbits... if you find the storyline to complex to understand and you're going to cry and sook about it. Maybe you should play it again, watch the cinematics again, play KH2 again. Or plain and simply stop sooking and stfu.

forget-me-not

Okay, baconbits, first off careful what you post, because flaming happens to those who don't know kh forwards backwards and sideways. But seriously, c'mon everyone, be nice, they just joined. just cuz they don't know everything...

Although bb u are being a little harsh. not everything needs a reason afterall. just give them a little slack. i mean we have to give the makers a little bit of the benefit of the doubt. if we overanalyzed everything, then we cud probably take apart the entire game.

So Ven is... well, I would just suggest looking up Birth By Sleep. That's the game that's coming up eventually, that supposedly takes place ten years before KH1. No one really knows too much about it, so don't worry about being spoiled.

Roxas has oathkeeper and oblivion because they represent Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi.

If I were you, and you're as obsessed as I am (lol) I'd either play the games again, or look stuff up on khwiki. it's really informative. Or just wander around the forums. That's how I learned stuff

And yeah, 358/2 days didn't have LOADS of significance to the original KH story, basically it was just there to give Roxas a story line, and to delve deeper into the Organization. I personally loved it haha, although I do wish it had as much significance as COM. But still, it had a great story line, and I loved Xion

And for an fyi for everybody who's complaining that they just used this game to make money, OF COURSE THEY DID! that was the point of making kh in the first place! It's a video game. That's why people make video games. To make money. I'm glad they wanted to make money. Otherwise we wouldn't have KH

3Eyes

I don't see what's so hard to understand about the purpose of this game. It's kind of like CoM, taking place between KH1 and KH2, but from the side of the Organization members. It's here to give character progression on the XIII, and most notably Roxas. Weren't you at all curious about Roxas' past or why the beginning of KH2 was the way it was? This answered a number of questions and even gave a reference to Birth By Sleep.

This wasn't a pointless game. It was for those of us who want to know more about what's going on than just what Sora sees.

Nami

usually not funny
Okay, baconbits, first off careful what you post, because flaming happens to those who don't know kh forwards backwards and sideways. But seriously, c'mon everyone, be nice, they just joined. just cuz they don't know everything...

Although bb u are being a little harsh. not everything needs a reason afterall. just give them a little slack. i mean we have to give the makers a little bit of the benefit of the doubt. if we overanalyzed everything, then we cud probably take apart the entire game.

So Ven is... well, I would just suggest looking up Birth By Sleep. That's the game that's coming up eventually, that supposedly takes place ten years before KH1. No one really knows too much about it, so don't worry about being spoiled.

Roxas has oathkeeper and oblivion because they represent Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi.

If I were you, and you're as obsessed as I am (lol) I'd either play the games again, or look stuff up on khwiki. it's really informative. Or just wander around the forums. That's how I learned stuff

And yeah, 358/2 days didn't have LOADS of significance to the original KH story, basically it was just there to give Roxas a story line, and to delve deeper into the Organization. I personally loved it haha, although I do wish it had as much significance as COM. But still, it had a great story line, and I loved Xion

And for an fyi for everybody who's complaining that they just used this game to make money, OF COURSE THEY DID! that was the point of making kh in the first place! It's a video game. That's why people make video games. To make money. I'm glad they wanted to make money. Otherwise we wouldn't have KH

Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA, little missy!
Nobody is complaining about it. Not in here, not anywhere. Afterall, the cashgrabbing that was going on is what made sequels to the game in the first place. So ccchhiiiilllllll. Nobody's lighting the flame of flaming, okay?

Infamous Cosmic

That is true but if you think about the ending to kh 1 is the beginning to COM and the ending to days is sorta how the story of roxas begins in kh 2 so i'd think it'd be kh then COM then days then kh 2 xDDD

tevlen

Once again, Days starts DURING KH1. The first few weeks of Days take place simultaneously as the end of KH1 followed by all of COM taking place during Days. They show as some of the events happen even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back