• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybaldemasterme

What is Action Replay MAX? alot of ppl are talking about it and i`m not sure whats with these codes and stuff can someone fill me in? lol i don`t wanna feel out of it! :) thanx! and where do we put these codes?

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Action replay MAX is a powerful cheat code system and video game enhancer that goes into your console which then in turn loads special cheat codes unto the system and you can then access thousands of specially created PowerSaves for games, all you have to look for is the game your playing and what tyoe of cheats it has for the said game. Its fully licenced by Sony so its perfectly legal to use one, you can get in any shop.

Heres its features:

- A complete list of over 30,000 cheats for the latest & greatest Playstation 2 games -- the biggest library ever
- Win the game every time, by giving yourself infinite health or ammo, walking through walls, skipping levels, and much more
- Use Quick Mode to get right into the action -- unlock all kinds of cheat codes with a button
- Go online and get live code updates through your broadband connection - you'll never have to enter a code by hand again
- Auto-Game Recognition - Action Replay MAX detects the game in your PS2 and takes you immediately to the relevant list of codes

I dont really like using one but there handy in a tight spot...

Vin

Bronze Member
wat ^ said took the words right out of my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back