• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused on the Whole Ventus and Sora deal...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA1994

Ok so I have a few questions...Is Ventus and Sora connected? If so how is Sora apart of Ven or Ven apart of Sora. Was Sora born from Ven's heart? Why is Ven and Sora connected? When Xehanort extracted Vanitas and put ven in an awakeing and sora talks to him why is it him that talks to ven and how can he heal ven's heart?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
MX took the darkness out of Ven's heart. Ven needed that darkness so without it he started to die.
At the same time Sora was born. Then Ven and Sora connected hearts.
Soon the connection was lost and so Ven went inside and they became one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by TVA1994
Ok so I have a few questions...Is Ventus and Sora connected? If so how is Sora apart of Ven or Ven apart of Sora. Was Sora born from Ven's heart? Why is Ven and Sora connected? When Xehanort extracted Vanitas and put ven in an awakeing and sora talks to him why is it him that talks to ven and how can he heal ven's heart?
1. Yes.
2. In the beginning of BBS, Ven's heart connected to Sora's to become whole. At the end, Ven's heart merged with Sora's.
3. Because Sora is the boy who can connect his heart with anyone, according to AtW
4. Ven went into his own awakening. He wasn't put there.
5. MX extracted the darkness from Ven in order to create Vanitas. Because of this, Ven's heart is left incomplete, and he went into a comatose state.
6. At that moment, Sora had just been born. His heart was on its way to enter his body and just happened to meet up with Ven's heart. Sora being Sora offered to let Ven connect his heart.

KingSora1995

1. Yes.
2. In the beginning of BBS, Ven's heart connected to Sora's to become whole. At the end, Ven's heart merged with Sora's.
3. Because Sora is the boy who can connect his heart with anyone, according to AtW
5. MX extracted the darkness from Ven in order to create Vanitas. Because of this, Ven's heart is left incomplete, and he went into a comatose state.
6. At that moment, Sora had just been born. His heart was on its way to enter his body and just happened to meet up with Ven's heart. Sora being Sora offered to let Ven connect his heart.

wait, i'm stuck on what you mean by 6. I thought when Ven and Sora talk is at the end when everything had alreaddy happened? And i thought Sora was already "Born" since he was with little Riku on the islands.
unless being "born" is different inKH

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
wait, i'm stuck on what you mean by 6. I thought when Ven and Sora talk is at the end when everything had alreaddy happened? And i thought Sora was already "Born" since he was with little Riku on the islands.
unless being "born" is different inKH

That was the second time Sora and Ven met. They met before Ven went to Eraqus' to train, when he was on DI with Master Xehanort. That's when six happened. Then they did it again at the end, but this time Ven stayed merged with Sora.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Yes.

BOOYAH MOTHERFUCKERS!
SORA = FATE THEORY WIN!

That was the second time Sora and Ven met. They met before Ven went to Eraqus' to train, when he was on DI with Master Xehanort. That's when six happened. Then they did it again at the end, but this time Ven stayed merged with Sora.

What about at the end of BBS when Ven was all comatose again?
I thought that was at the end of the game......

Am...am I on fire today?

Lonbilly

Awards
What about at the end of BBS when Ven was all comatose again?
I thought that was at the end of the game......

Am...am I on fire today?

Ven was like that twice. Once in the very beginning when MX took him to DI, which is the first time he connected his heart with Sora because he was just being born. Next was at the end of the game when he connected his heart with Sora for the second time, but ended up merging with Sora's heart.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wow guys the whole game main plot is spoiled here
but this explain the game title
birth by sleep

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ven was like that twice. Once in the very beginning when MX took him to DI, which is the first time he connected his heart with Sora because he was just being born. Next was at the end of the game when he connected his heart with Sora for the second time, but ended up merging with Sora's heart.

To quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S.....
DDDD DDDDDDDDAMN!

To quote NBA Jam
HE'S ON FIRE!

to quote Killer Instinct:
C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
s1eyeballs

Gram

Banned
Awards
ven needed sora to stay awake/alive.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
vanitas is connected to sora tho ventus, bout the simplist way to describe it without going making up a theory.

Except this thread wasn't about a Vanitas - Sora conenction ;>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back