• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused About Young Xehanorts's Appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Is young Xehanort meant to be a teenage MX or a younger version of Terranort? I've been under the assumption that it was the latter, but that doesn't make much sense.

Youniquee

Awards
Is young Xehanort meant to be a teenage MX or a younger version of Terranort? I've been under the assumption that it was the latter, but that doesn't make much sense.

It's MX as a teenager. Terranort had no 'younger version'. The teenage version of MX came back from the past to guide Sora to MX's plan and also meet up with the other 13 darknesses. (Correct me if I'm wrong~)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's MX as a teenager. Terranort had no 'younger version'. The teenage version of MX came back from the past to guide Sora to MX's plan and also meet up with the other 13 darknesses. (Correct me if I'm wrong~)

That's spot on, Youni-chan~

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Eh, I wouldn't call Young Xehanort a teenager. He looks to be about Terra's age, but not a teenager. I mean, just compare the sizes between him and Sora.

MasterZeR0

I assumed YX was 15/16. 16 is my best guess, just because that's how old Riku is. And that's a good enough reason for me. He DEFINITELY looks younger than Terra, imo.

Zul

Awards
YMX's model was overlapped with KH2 Riku in BBS and they appeared to be nearly the same height.

YMX appearing taller than what we'd expect is likely the fact that he's placed next to KH1 Sora and Riku throughout DDD.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just compare YMX in height to Xemnas when they stand beside each other opposite Sora in the Grid or to Ansem SoD in La Cite des Clochés when they confronted Riku.

You'll see that YMX is smaller than both of them. That Sora and Riku are "smaller" than him in the Dream worlds is because they are in their KH1 forms.
Young MX is about 15/16 (Riku's KH2 age) and also rougly the height of KH2-Riku since he's only marginally taller than Vanitas (who has the same height as KH2-Sora).

iLeen

Awards
Just compare YMX in height to Xemnas when they stand beside each other opposite Sora in the Grid or to Ansem SoD in La Cite des Clochés when they confronted Riku.

You'll see that YMX is smaller than both of them. That Sora and Riku are "smaller" than him in the Dream worlds is because they are in their KH1 forms.
Young MX is about 15/16 (Riku's KH2 age) and also rougly the height of KH2-Riku since he's only marginally taller than Vanitas (who has the same height as KH2-Sora).

YMX sure has a deeper, manlier voice compared to Riku, though. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back