• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused about Roxas and Namine (Dont read if you have not beat KH2 or 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I really doubt they're Brother and Sister. Weren't they like in Love like Sora and Kairi were. Since they had feelings for each other, I assume they're nobodies shared the same emotions. Besides, this isn't the south where Brothers and Sisters can act the way Roxas and Namine did.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
When were they Romantic?
'' So... then we can be togather again.''
'' Yeah when ever Sora and Kairi are.''

Did you mean that? This sounds dose not sound like a boy friend girl friend moment. That sounds like a I have not seen you in forever moment. Ex. luke and leia, Neji and Hinata moment.
bowchickawowwow

Darb

Roxas and Namine are pretty just another form of Sora and Kairi. So since Sora and Kairi arent related, neither are they.

V

V.A.T.13

Roxas and Namine are pretty just another form of Sora and Kairi. So since Sora and Kairi arent related, neither are they.
Though this is true, but Namine was not made from Kairi's body. She was made from Sora's along with Rox. Also, Sora and Kairi's hearts mingled a bit so...yea. Namine is a part of both of them and Rox is too.

Bro and sis I tell ya.
But it doesn't matter to me. Twincest is AWWRIGGHT. ( Roxas/Sora works too )
( though canon-wise, the two arn't into each other )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back