• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused about Roxas and Namine (Dont read if you have not beat KH2 or 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Umm... well if you have read any of my posts in the last few days (Or my Fan-Fic like any one gives a ****) you know that NaminexRoxas freaks me out big time. I just thought that well Roxas and Namine were both made when Sora became a heartless yes. (Kairi's heart made Namine and Sora's heart made Roxas yes) Well both hearts were in Sora right so dose that mean that Roxas and Namine are you know Brother and sister?:confused: If so then Roxas&Namine is like Neji&Hinata. If so then I think we should look at Namine and Roxas as the Luke and Leia of KH. If you dont like this then by all means post what you feel on the subject. (I can take whatever you post)
bowchickawowwow

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I really dont think that they're brother and sister but who knows? Everyone's minds are spinning right now. Hopefully these new games give us some answers.

KershaFangs

Not really. I mean, if you were to translate it into real world relations, then yeah, sort of. In KH terms, no. Nobodies don't and cannot have siblings. They themselves were never born so they couldn't get an actual sibling. It's really just the fan's crazed rabbling and found inneuendo of the game. Roxas and Naminè were naturally drawn to each other as their Others had feelings for each other and that was reflected through their Nobodies as well.

It's all technicalities. The entire game was built on it. As a serious debator and answering a confused fan's question, I would never say that Naminè and Roxas are related, but as random crazy sugar-high crack fangirl of randomness and crack, then I'll joke with around with it. I don't believe it for a second, but it's a hilarious joke set up...

Riku: Hey, if Naminè was created through Sora's body, then how is she a girl?
Everyone: -looks at Naminè-
Naminè: -shifty eyes, then run to a window and punches out the glass- You'll never get me alive! -jumps out and runs away-
All: O.O;

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I really dont think that's right, because inorder to be brother & sister, so would Sora and Kairi.

Sexy Angel
no, they are not brothers and sisters. They were born at the same time, from the same body, but that doesnt make them automatically brothers. Namine was born from Kiaris heart. Roxas from Soras. If they were born from the same heart, that may make them siblings.

Trag

Bronze Member
But wasn't Sora's heart one with Kairi's?

Rynjin

i thought the whole creation of namine was not when sora turned into a heartless, but when kairi lost her heart to sora therefore they are not siblings in any sense.

powerofhearts

But wasn't Sora's heart one with Kairi's?
I don't think it was. Sora was just a holder for her heart. I believe it happened at Destiny Islands when Kairi flew through Sora when the dark door opened behind her. Hey i just realized something if Sora could hold hearts in his own heart wouldn't that make Sor's heart Kingdom Hearts. Whoa... I just came up with an entire theroy in my head in less than a second. Im going to make a thread (if i can find out how)

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
It was one with Kairi but not the same heart. No Sora and Kairi do not have to be Brother and sister for Roxas and Namine to be brother and sister.(your mom and dad are not brother and sister... well I hope not) Why because they both were inside of Sora (like Twins inside of well you know) Kairi and Sora's heart were in the same body and Roxas and Namine were born at the same time yes I don't think anyone is saying no to that. Roxas and Namine coming from the same place and at the same time makes them joined. They were made in the same way from the same person (not heart I said person) Dose that not make them family?
bowchickawowwow

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i think that just cause they came from the same body and soul doesnt make them related
like my sister and i have the same mom but we are nothing alike
if ppl didnt know any better they would say we wernt related at all
both roxas and namine came from different hearts
so i think that thatn makes them far enough apart to where it isnt strange that they would like eachother
plus to our knoledge, sora and kairi arnt related either
so i can see why they could like eachother romanticaly

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Nobodies aren't children, they're a different form of a person, if there are two nobodies, and they were brother & sister before they lost their hearts, then sure, but not Roxas and Namine. Roxas and Namine are connected, but not as siblings. It's kinda like how Sora and Kairi are connected.

funnymanhaha1000

no, they are not brothers and sisters. They were born at the same time, from the same body, but that doesnt make them automatically brothers. Namine was born from Kiaris heart. Roxas from Soras. If they were born from the same heart, that may make them siblings.

that pretty much says it all. roxas and namine were born from two different hearts.

blob

i thought namine was born after kairi lost her heart in destiny islands and that roxas was only born after sora lost his heart in hallow bastion which would make them have no relation.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i dont think that would work the way the story is layed out
cause namine has powers over SORA, meaning that there is some connection between him and her
its that she came partialy from him
plus i think a heartless has to be made to get a nobody too
and kairi didnt ever become a heartless

~Axel_Riku~

i dont think that would work the way the story is layed out
cause namine has powers over SORA, meaning that there is some connection between him and her
its that she came partialy from him
plus i think a heartless has to be made to get a nobody too
and kairi didnt ever become a heartless
The powers of Sora didn't happen in the first Kingdom Hearts when all them were made, it was made it the Chain of Memories, which of course Sora doesn't remember.
And you are right about the heartless deal, but Namine was special, she is different, just like Ansem the Wise said, she wasn't born like other nobodies.
But with the main question, there is no way they are brother and sister. Two different people, and they are not related.

SORA619

Awards
I think namine born when kairi lost her heart and if you remember namine says something like it when she goes inside kairi at kingdom hearts 2

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
I am not saying that Roxas and Namine are Sora's kids I am saying that they are twins. They came from the same person because two hearts were inside sora. It is like Sora's body adopted Kairi's heart for a time. So Roxas and Namine are more like Step- brother and sister but related none the less.
bowchickawowwow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back