• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decron

toystory would be cool...
Dinsosaur would be cool also if sora and co become like a dinsosaur just like in the mermaid world they become a half water creature:p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lilo and Stitch, and Lion king are going to be in it. One or maybe both where mentioned in a magazine, and an official site that's info was taken off because it was released to soon. No interviews or screen shots, but those are NOT the only confirming factors.

Amen.

cursed keyblade

i think Pride Rock has been confirmed in one of the magizine scans. other than that i cant wait to play in Pride Rock.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Lilo and Stich is awesome, but I wouldn't want Lilo as a party member. What can she do? I played one of her games and she held up this flower/flashlight thingy for a weapon. For Stich, he can shoot laser guns *FUN*

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hmm toy story is pixar which is also disney, but i doubt there will be a pixar world. too much cgs >.< it'll take too much time. if there is a pixar world, i can bet the quality is less than the movie. but i liked the idea of toy story...damn!

D

dcl0406

I think that toontown (who framed roger rabbit) would be a good world but thats just me.:rolleyes:

SonyaFira

Website
www.myspace.com
Toontown would be an awesome world. Would Sora be burned by that green stuff? And it be funny to see Goofy and Sora try to get Donald off the stage in the club so that they won't be noticed by a member of the organization that's looking for them. Hee, hee. In a chaotic run for the door, Sora and Donald grab the wrong duck...

Sora: Who the heck is this?
Daffy: *has large bump on head* But I don't want to go to school mother. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you. *hugs Sora*

slimjim

Pride Rock would be sick. Just imagine having Simba and Timon/Pumbaa as teamates instead of Donald and Goofy. I heard that KH2 will most likely have the Lion King in the game.

Danny_Sora_kh2

Quit it! Oh my gosh thats anoying! " i heard his " i heard that"...I heard michael jacksons gay! Stop saying that. geez

ON TOPIC: Lion king is a very good chance of bein in the game, it practicly is. I mean Nomura sed himself that the lion was his favorite animal. and it had its own section in the playstation magazaine( which im reading right now ;P )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back