• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
hopefully black cauldrin is and id love to see stitch as a summon with his guns

sinharvest_angel

sword and stone would be nice and i think that i saw somewhere that pochahantus would be there to, i really hope not, im not spamming either

D

Dexter

I hope all of them are real worlds but at the tgs i woulnt be suprised is they announce lion king as a world!

sinharvest_angel

dual_wielder said:
no robin hood was a sissy, he dodged everything! like wee, wee, and when you are fighting your getting hurt and he's like *Must get Money for the poor!*

yeah and while ur getting ur butt kicked and instead he takes all ur money and sells ur keyblade and gives it to the poor, while ur left with absolutly no weopn whatsoever

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
the only world i've heard rumored was Lion King, but Stitch would be fantastic! But not as a summon, personally i hate summons. I kept gettin killed when i tried usin Simba on Opposite Aurmor, and Bambi was just a waste of time...i hope we get sumthin like Tinker Bell again tho if summons come bak

E

Ecstacy

i remeber buena vista games being updated or temporarily down because they leaked information of some of the worlds that are supposed to be in kh2 on their site. they were lilo and stitch,lion king,black cauldron and robin hood (i hope that wuss isn't in kh2) so just because of that i beleive that most if not all the worlds i just mentioned will be in kh2.

Brian

Decron

maybe the 101 dalmatians is a world?let's think about other disney movies that could probably be a world for KH2...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
envyme2x said:
i remeber buena vista games being updated or temporarily down because they leaked information of some of the worlds that are supposed to be in kh2 on their site. they were lilo and stitch,lion king,black cauldron and robin hood (i hope that wuss isn't in kh2) so just because of that i beleive that most if not all the worlds i just mentioned will be in kh2.

Brian

awesome :D

E

Ecstacy

Decron said:
maybe the 101 dalmatians is a world?let's think about other disney movies that could probably be a world for KH2...

hell no!!! i hated that movie and that world would suck lol. who would we beat up cruela devil?

Brian

seinra

maybe toystory, the 3D dinosaur movie.... called dinosaur o_O snowwhite and maybe even oliver and company could be a new world. I like the idea of toystory being a world. lol, Sora running around andy's room as a toy, that would be cool.

beastin4kh2

icould have sworn i heard that lilo and stich were confirmed..... o well maybe i was buggin out that day XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back